Chapter Twenty: We're Getting It On

***SMUT WARNING***

{]Your POV[}

"I love you." I leaned in slowly and Camila closed the gap between us. Our lips moved in sync, both of us finding it hard to pull away. I swiped my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she didn't hesitate to part her mouth slightly.

"Y/N..." Camila threw her head back in pleasure and I bit my lip. I planted kisses on her neck and she tilted her head, giving me more access. I sucked on her pulse point and she dug her nails into my shoulder. I bit down on her neck making sure to leave my mark on her. I slid my hands up her shirt and I heard her breath hitch.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked worriedly but Camila smashed her lips onto mine. "Keep going." Camila breathed out so I started to leave open mouthed kisses on her chest.

"I love hearing you moan out my name." I said seductively earning a low moan from Camila. I put my hand in between her thighs and I could feel her warmth. I teasingly rubbed her through her jeans and she moved herself against me.

"You're so wet. You must really want me." I winked and Camila unbuttoned her pants. She slid them off before tugging at my shirt. "Off now." Camila ordered and I quickly pulled my shirt over my head.

"Better?" I asked playfully. I kissed Camila's inner thighs and she gripped the sheets. "Y/N, please. I need more." Camila moaned out, I pulled down her underwear with my teeth and I could feel her tremble under my touch.

"You're so beautiful." I gave her a quick kiss but before I could pull away, she tugged on my bottom lip. Camila roughly moved her lips against mine and I slowly moved my hands up her thighs. I let my finger trace her clit and she let out a loud moan.

"Y/N please...I need you." As soon as those words left Camila's mouth, something inside me snapped. I didn't waste any time slipping two fingers inside her, Camila started to claw at my back so I picked up my pace.

"Y/N!" Camila screamed my name out in pleasure and I bit my lip. I purposely moved my fingers in and out of her slowly causing Camila to start grinding against me.

"Baby faster-Mmmm." Camila cut herself off and I could feel her walls clench around me. I helped Camila ride out her orgasm and I felt her become super wet. "Let me clean you up." I gave her a quick kiss before trailing kisses down her stomach. Once I got to Camila's center, her breathing became heavy. I let my tongue trace her folds slowly making sure to let my tongue slip inside her a few times. I purposely moved tongue in and out of her folds making Camila moan loudly. She gripped my hair and started to move herself against me. "Calm down." I put my hands on her hips before pulling away completely.

"You taste so good baby girl." I gave Camila one last kiss before laying down beside her.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear, I threw my arms across Camila and I started to kiss the back of her neck. "That tickles!" Camila giggled and tried to get out of my embrace.

"We should get some sleep, I bet you're tired." I smirked and Camila pecked my lips. "You tired me out." I raised my eyebrows at her response and she just gave me a small smirk. Camila closed her eyes and I caressed her face, a few minutes later she fell asleep in my arms.

"How could someone be this beautiful? I'm glad you're mine. I love you so much and I hope that one day, you'll love yourself as much as I do." I planted a kiss on my sleeping girlfriend's lips and a small smile crept on her face.

------------------------------------------

"Mila, we have to go back home." I slipped on my shirt and she frowned.