19:I Need You

***Rin's POV***

I jolted out of bed with one thought in my mind.

Ayana needs me.

It was 6:00 in the morning, and Ayana's trial might be today. But I don't know when for sure.

Or if they're even having one...

I quickly put on my jacket and ran out the door, still in the t-shirt and shorts I slept in.

I ran. And ran. But then something occurred to me.

"How do I get to the Vatican anyway?!" I yelled as I stopped

"Okumura?"I turned around seeing Bon. He wore track pants and a sweat shirt. His hair was pined up like how I pin it when I study, and he had earphones in his ears. But he pulled them out. Then he asked me "what are you doing here so early?"

"Uhh. Well... Today might be Ayana's trial so... You?"

"I do a morning jog every morning."

"Oh..." A thought popped into my mind."hey uh... Bon?"

"What?"It was really hard for me to say what I wanted to. I looked to the ground and I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment."What in the world is wrong with you Okumura? Just say it already! Or I'm leaving!"

"Umm well...."

I could tell Bon was getting really annoyed at me. But before he could say something, I yelled "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE VATICAN IS?!" Bon winced from the volume, and I quickly slapped my hands over my mouth, then I scratched the back of my neck and awkwardly laughed. "Ahh sorry, didn't mean to yell... Haha"

Bon sweat dropped at me, then sighed. "So you just wanted to know where Vatican Headquarters is?"

"Uh y-yeah" I replied, and Bon sighed again. Then he had begun to walk over to me. I heard him mumble,

"How annoying"

I glared at him, then, when he stood beside me, he pointed down the school path and said in a monotone voice,

"go straight, then turn right, then left. Then, keep going straight, and you'll see a door on your right. Don't know how you're gonna get in, but that's all I can really tell you."

I looked ahead wide eyed, then a smile grew on my face as I beamed at Bon,

"Thanks man! I owe you one. Really!"

I patted Bon's back and began to run, but I stopped right after.

Uhh, this is gonna be awkward. I thought to myself.

I slowly turned around, awkwardly and Bon looked at me with a confused expression. Then I said,

"So uhh... Which way do I go again?"

Bon just blankly stared at me for a moment then sighed and begun to jog over to me,

"Should have known." I heard him mutter to himself. But as he jogged past me he annoyingly mumbled "come on."

***

I followed Bon for a while until he stopped and turned towards a door.

"That's it"

"Thanks again dude."

"Whatever."

At that, Bon turned and continued his morning jog.

I looked at the door again, then attempted to open it. But it wouldn't budge! Maybe I could just bust this door down?

No, that will cause too much attention.

Only certified exorcists would have a key, so maybe I should just wait?

Well, that's the best idea I got, so guess I gotta go with it.

***Ayana's POV***

After that blond Dude arrested me, they took me straight to some underground jail. He told me that they were going to tell the Grigori that they caught me, and they would decide what they would do with me.

Hopefully it will be a trial first. Wouldn't be very fair if they just executed me right off the bat.

Well now I'm here. In a jail cell. Sitting curled up on the floor against a wall; having a stare off with the floor.

Then I heard footsteps. I looked to the side and saw Yukio. I got up and walked towards the jail bars and placed my hands on them. I said,

"So how's it going up there?" Yukio walked towards me and stood in front of me, then replied,

"They were considering to just execute you... But I made a promise to Nii-San. So Shura and I tried our best, and they agreed to give you a trial."

"Thank you Yukio. That means a lot" I softly smiled at him and he returned the smile. Then, he looked towards the stairwell and said,

"This trial is really the best way I could help. It's now up to Mephisto and you, to be able to convince the Grigori to let you live." I nod to him in understanding. He looked at me in silence for a while and said"I would've really liked to have known you better... Back then..."

I knew right away, he was talking about when we were kids. I smiled and replied,

"I would've too" Yukio smiled again, then said,

"just sit tight here alright? Your trial will begin in a few hours." After that, he turned and walked up the stairway, leaving be in the bitter silence again.

My smile faded and I turned around to sit in my oh so familiar spot on the floor. I pressed my back against the wall and slid down until my butt hit the floor. I buried my face between my knees and decided to maybe sleep for a while... But it wasn't really working... I had too many thoughts jamming around in my mind.

How will the trial go?

I really don't want to die yet...

Mephisto, you better not be your confusing self and mess this up.

My grip on my legs tightened as a thought came back into my mind.

I don't want to die yet. Not now.

Oh no. This happened last time I was going to see the Vatican. That thought of not wanting to die. Well, it's only natural. I've trained so hard to get to my level of skill.

Seven years. Seven freaking years alone in Gehenna. Only with my freaky ass dad and Mephisto occasionally. Seven years of thinking about Rin and how his life is going.

He really must have been really lonely, hasn't he? I'm sorry Rin. I really am. You didn't want me to leave you again, but here I am. In a jail cell. Most likely going to die within a day. My chances of living through this is not very high, with what I've done.

But I really don't want to leave you yet, Rin. I don't. You might still need me right? Well, maybe not. But I know something.

I need you Rin. I don't want to die yet.

A/N:
Hey people! Sorry this chapter is kinda short, but don't worry! I shall continue to update as soon as I can! And also! BlueExorcistWattys has now begun the votings! So, be sure to check out their account and vote for your favourite stories! And the pic above is just of our lovely Ayana! So...
Please Vote, Comment and see you soon! ^.^