7:How Did I Get Into This?

"Instead of being an exorcist and killing demons, they are killing exorcists instead."

Those words just kept replaying in Rin's mind.

"She's been killing the exorcists?"Rin thought"why? What happened to you Ayana?"

While Rin was frozen on the spot. Ayana was in so much pain. The chains kept on tightening and tightening. It felt like her body was on fire. (A/N:Not her own fire of course^.^)

She was only releasing her flames because she was trying to break the chains cause she really couldn't bear the pain anymore.

"How did I get into this?"Ayana thought

Flashback***Ayana's POV***

I was running through the woods. I just met Rin again! Oh my god! He's really grown hasn't he? Well... It has been seven years. And he's an exorcist too! That's good... Being a demon sucks anyway.

But I really hope that necklace brings back Rin's memories. I used the powers dad taught me to place the memories in it, but I don't know if it will work. Dad is the Wasure demon after all. He has the power to erase memories. So I got the power to regain them.

***

The next morning, I headed towards True Cross Academy to see Rin. I wanted to see if the necklace worked and if he remembers me now.

But the problem was... There are too many of these damned demons!

The night before, I did kill most of them, so there were barely any last night.

But now?

They're everywhere again!

There were even more than before! Gosh... Why does there have to be so many?! It's like they don't even want me to see Rin!

Wait a minute... Oh god... How did I not realize before?

Dad's sending them here.

Even though he said he'll let me go... He never wanted me to be with Rin! He's probably gonna keep sending demons till something happens.

***

It's been more than a week.

The number of demons are finally going down! Finally!

I think I might actually get to True Cross now!

Well... I thought I would until I saw a huge group of exorcists.

I then heard an exorcist say

"Where could that demon be?! I need to head back home to my kitten~"

Kitten? That's strange... I wonder what demon their looking for.

"Relax Tsubaki-sensei, it's not easy to find one demon. You know that." Another exorcist said

"Easy for you to say Okumura-sensei, you are young and have not found your one true love you can go home to yet."the man who seemed to be Tsubaki said

Wait... Okumura?!

I quickly jumped on a tall tree branch and looked at the exorcist Tsubaki was talking to, but then my hopes dropped. It wasn't Rin... It was a guy who did look 15 but had brown hair, blue eyes, wore glasses and had a bunch of moles on his face.

...oh yeah!... Rin has a twin brother! But this guy looks nothing like Rin... They might be fraternal twins? Maybe... I've met demons like that in Gehenna.

What was his brothers name again? Yu... Yuki?... Yuno?... No... Those are girl names!...I can't remember... How can I not remember one name?! Rin talked about his brother so much too!