13:For Now

***Yukio's POV***

I had just finished eating and I was heading back to mine and Nii-san's dorm room. As I was walking I could hear Rin talking.

Who's he talking to? Maybe on the phone?

But occasionally I would hear him yell. What's up with him?

When I got to the door I immediately swung it open and said "Rin, why are you being so lou-"

But before I could finish... I also saw her...

Ayana-San...

Why is she here? Well more how did she get here?

"Nii-San... What is she doing here?" I asked my brother while keeping my eyes locked on Ayana-San.

"Uhh well I uh-" Ayana-San cut nii-San off

"I came to visit Rin" she blankly said

"How come?" I asked her

"Is there something wrong with visiting an old friend?"

We both had a dark aura around us, and I could tell Nii-San was getting nervous. Then he said

"Uhh you see Yukio... Ayana came this morning and-"

I cut him off"this morning?"

"Yeah... But she was really tired so I let her sleep here for the day."

"How come you didn't tell me she was here? Is that why you were acting so weird when I came?"

"Yeah sorry... When you came into the room, she was gone so I thought she left"

"And she didn't."

"Y-yeah"

It was silent for a while until Rin spoke "oh but Yukio! Ayana and I made a plan!"

"A plan?" I asked then he replied

"Yeah! Ayana agreed to come with us and answer our questions, and we're planning to get Mephisto to help us convince the Grigori to let Ayana live! Like how he helped me out! She could even become an exorcist!"

My eyes basically popped out of my face from the last part he said "Seriously?! An exorcist?! Are you crazy Rin?!"

"Why do you guys keep calling me crazy?! If I became an exorcist, she can too! She's not going to hurt anyone anymore!"

I calmed down a bit and glanced at Ayana. Then I murmured "I see"

Then Rin asked me "so... Are you going to help us out too?"

I wasn't too sure about this. I do believe that she was Rin's friend but... It's been seven years since then... And who knows how much this demon has changed since then... Then I replied

"... I don't know Rin... I'm not sure if we could trust her yet..." I looked over at Ayana-San, who was just calmly staring at me. Then Rin yelled

"What?! Why don't you trust her?! You believed she was my friend earlier!"

I pointed at Ayana-San and replied "I do believe you Rin. But it's been seven years, and who knows how much your friend has changed since then!"

Rin clenched his teeth and glared at me. He was about to say something until Ayana-San walked between him and I. She calmly looked at me as she told Rin

"It's okay Rin. I understand why Yukio has his doubts...." Then she spoke to me "I don't want to get in the way if you still don't trust me. So I'll go for now... Until you can entirely trust me." She softly smiled at me, then turned around to look at Rin.