"I know B," he said standing up.

"A lot has changed since this move here August," she said leaning against the wall with her folded. "You and I used to spend time together even if it was just for a little while. We definitely have been making love less."

August laughed, "baby...no we have not." He said leaning on the desk in front of her.

Becca laughed too,"okay maybe the sex hasn't changed, but still we would make love and stay up, but you are so tired from every thing you're dealing with that I try not to bug you when you fall asleep. And the weekends I thought would be our time as a family but it's just been me and Kimberly. You and I didn't even really spend Valentine's Day together. Which you know isn't a big deal to me since I hate that money hungry holiday, but I'm just saying it's just been different."

August stood there looking at Becca, analyzing her face. Her eyes seemed a little darker. He watched as she lightly bit on her bottom lip. He knew that meant she was either uncomfortable or stressed herself. She looked at the floor trying to avoid his stare.

He has been dealing with some drama within his side hustle. He hasn't mentioned it because he doesn't need Becca stressing and as he stood watching her, he realized she definitely didn't need anything else to worry about.

August leaned off the desk and walked directly in front of Becca. He pulled her folded arms apart and wrapped them around his neck. He lifted her chin so she could look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I've made you feel like you are alone B," August said as he gently spoke. "I'll try to spend more time with you and be home a little more."

"No baby, you dont need to worry about it. I'm not
being fair because I knew you would be busy," Becca said trying to be understanding.

"You don't always have to put on the strong face Becca, I know this is new for you. Shit this is new for me. I didn't have to worry about anyone when I was in this lifestyle back in the day. I have to remember I have a family I need to spend time with." He embraced her as he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I promise we will get used to this thing called life soon baby." 😏

"I know we will," she said looking up at him smiling. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed him passionately. She didn't have heels on today so she was a little shorter than normal.

They pulled apart grinning.

"Why are you grinning B," August laughed already knowing.

"You tell me first," she said getting out of his grip. She walked slowly to the door locking it then moved to the long curtains closing them. Before slipping off her shoes as she unbuttoned her blouse exposing herself.

"Obviously we have the same thing on our minds so bring that ass over here," he said sitting back in his chair.

By the time she got to him she was only in her bra and panties. August pulled her onto him as he roughly kissed on her neck. Becca used her hand to free his erected dick from his shorts. She gently rubbed against it with her soaked panties teasing him.

August was not about that teasing shit today. He used his hand to slide her panties to the side and pushed deep inside her.

"Damn baby you are extra wet right now," August purred in Becca's ear she rode him. She could only reply with her moans.

August lifted off the chair and laid her on his desk never breaking their connection.

August place her legs onto his shoulders deepening each thrust. He knew doing this position would make him nut.

"Baby I'm almost there," Becca saint panting.

"Me too," August grunted.

Becca started to clinch tighter around him causing him to grow inside her.

Becca covered her mouth to muffle her screams as she reached her orgasm. It wasn't much longer before August came too.

August sat back in the chair with Becca still on top of him as they both tried to catch their breath.

"I needed that," August said laughing.

"Me too," Becca said kissing him.

Becca looked at the clock on the wall and it had been an hour since they first got there.

"Baby, I have to go and get Kimberly to her little friends house and figure out who I'm going to the party with. I guess it will just be me, Drake and Lo riding together." She said getting off him and walking into his private bathroom to clean up a little.

He walked in as well cutting on his shower.

"Ill be there baby. I don't want you looking sexy out in public with out me." He laughed. "Come get in the shower with me though."

"I'll take a shower when I get home. I don't have time right now," she said putting her clothes back on.

"Well text me when you get home. Make sure the door locks behind you when you walk out," August said kissing her cheek before getting in the shower. "I love you."

"I love you too. See you later."

Becca left out to find Kimberly and London. She knew London was going to blow her up with a million questions as to what took her so long. But she needed that time with her man. She could now go on through the day with a clearer mind.
___________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019