"Well Drake loves me in tight dresses," Lo said walking out the dressing room.

"Okay you have a point," Becca laughed. "So are you getting that dress?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Good let's go so I can quickly find something. Then we can get Kimberly and go to see August real quick," Becca said grabbing her bags.

They shopped a little longer, pick Kimberly and went to August's fitness center.

Becca rarely ever went to the center. She didn't want to bother her man in his place of work, but she missed August just as much as Kimberly did. She was grateful that Kimberly was going to a sleepover at her school friend Tiara's house. Yes, the daughter of Devin. Surprisingly, he's taken the hint letting his interactions only concern his daughter. August has loosened up a little as well.  He has talked with Devin a few time when Tiara would come to their house or Kimberly would go to Tiara's house. He felt he may have been wrong about Devin after all.

***

London decided to get a quick massage while August, Becca and Kimberly had their family time.

As Becca and Kimberly got off the elevator, a few men were coming out of August's office. August looked stressed, but as soon as he saw Becca and his baby girl, his face brightened up.

As they walked towards the office one of the guys made eye contact with Becca before looking away. Its creeped her out a little bit.

"Hey princess," August said picking up Kimberly, kissing her cheek. He closed the door behind Becca planting a soft kiss on her lips, "hey baby."

"Hey boo," Becca smiled. Being in August's presence always made her feel secure. "Kimberly wanted to come see her daddy and bring lunch."

He looked in Kimberly's hand to see her holding a container of food.

"Aww yall too sweet. Thank you," he kissed Kimberly's check before putting her down.

"Daddy can I go play in the kidzone pleassse," Kimberly begged.

"I thought you came to spend time with daddy," he pretended to pout.

"Im sorry. Ill stay with you."

He laughed, "I'm just playing baby girl. Let me call somebody to take you."

Within a few minutes someone came and got Kimberly leaving August and Becca alone.

"So tell the truth, it was you who missed me wasn't it," August smiled at Becca showing his dimples.

"Just a little bit," she said laughed as he pulled her down onto his lap.

"I'm glad you came to see me. I'm stressed the fuck out," he said shaking his head thinking about his drama.

"What's wrong," she said getting up to stand behind him as she began to slowly massage his shoulders.

"Nothing baby," he said kissing her hand. "Don't worry about it, I'm handling it."

"Well don't forget you and I are a team so when you need to throw the ball to me and have me run it I will."

"You using football analogies n shit," August laughed at her.

She laughed too.

"Before I forget, what time are we heading to the party tonight?"

August leaned up up rubbing his forehead,"baby I don't know if I can go. I have a lot shit to take care of asap."

"August you and I have hardly spent anytime together plus this is our friend's birthday party."