Haywire: [!Lemon!] Jean x Reader

Start from the beginning

You couldn't help but to smirk when you find his underwear already soaked with pre-cum. "My, my, Jean." You grinned, gently tracing your finger tip against the hard, curved shaft. "It must be so uncomfortable to keep it in this..." You drew your finger following the edge of his underwear, causing him to shiver.

"Stop teasing me!" Jean demanded, throwing his arm over his eyes. You laughed at his reaction. You granted his wish, pulling down his underwear and pants to make more space. His erection sprung up immediately, demanding for attention.

You hungrily lick the tip of his penis, tasting the warm sticky pre-cum. He flinched at your light flick of the tongue, groaning. You wrapped your fingers around his thick member, moving it up and down slowly. More moisture drenched your fingers as you increased your speed. Hearing his moans and grunts increasing in volume, you knew he was close to climaxing.

Instead, you decided to tease him more and released him. He was puzzled when the warmth of your fingers suddenly disappears and tilted his head up to take a look at what happened. "Goddamn it [Name]!" He cursed.

You laughed and wrapped your mouth around his penis as a form of apology. Surprised by the sudden sensation, he threw his head back, letting out a loud groan. "Fuck!" He almost yelled as you worked your tongue around his penis.

Increasing your speed, you felt his penis twitched and nearly gagged when he ejaculated in your mouth. You removed his member from your mouth with a pop, his cum dripping down the corner of your mouth. As you hear him pant, you wiped the cum off your mouth, licking off the excess around you mouth and his penis.

"Sorry..." He apologised, pushing himself up. "I shouldn't have ejaculated in your mouth."

"It's okay." You smiled. He cupped your cheeks, kissing you gently.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You replied. Your eyes shot open in surprise when he lifted you up, and pinned you down, caging you with his arms and legs. He gave you no room to speak, crashing his lips to yours. His tongue tackled yours, sharing the taste of his ejaculation.

You gasped aloud when he unexpectedly moved your underwear to the side, feeling your wet folds. You trembled at his touch, biting your lips to keep your volume down. He gently toyed with your clitoris, making your flinch with every touch. You crawled on his arm, only to make him work harder.

Without any warning, you felt his finger thrust into you. Immediately, you arched your head back, spreading your legs and lifting them up along Jean's sides. "A-Ah!..." You cried, sinking your nails deeper into his flesh. As he moved his fingers deeper into you, you felt the pain slowly subside but the pleasure increase.

"Jean! Jean! Jean!" You called his name repeatedly, throwing your head form side to side, thrusting your pelvis to his fingers. He started to make the come hither motion and the pleasure elevated immediately. At the sound of your moans, he made his way to your neck once more, leaving angry marks as he tried to feed all your lusts.

"Can I put it in?" He asked, panting. You could tell he was getting impatient. You nodded as you were just as impatient. He removed his fingers from you, making your shudder.

"Aahh, Jean~" You mewled as he rubbed the tip of his penis against your pulsating entrance. He laughed as he continued to tease you. You squirmed under him. "Give it to me~" You begged.

"Beg once more." His lips hovered above yours.

"Please..."

"More."

"Please!" With that, you felt his penis enter you, making you nearly scream from its size. Slowly, he pushed himself into you. He made sure he paid attention to your expressions, being cautious as to when he should stop and what was your limit. He paused when he saw your pained face and leaned down to kiss your nose.

"I'm sorry," He apologized. "Are you okay? Should we stop?"

"No..." You shook your head, pulling his face for a passionate kiss. "I want all of you."

He smiled at your words and slowly started to move again. Slowly, the smile on your face faded into a lustful one, moaning out loud. With each thrust, you moved, gripping onto the bedsheets in fists. He started to gain his speed, moving faster and deeper into you. As your moans started to become louder, almost into screams, you started to thrust your pelvis towards him as well.

You grabbed hold of his hands, entwining your fingers together while you bit on your other, free hand. Throwing your head back, eyes squeezed tight from the immense pleasure that was building up within you, Jean knew you were close too. He did everything he could to please you, working twice as hard.

He felt your walls tighten around him as you trembled beneath him, your pelvis thrusted towards him. He groaned at the sensation and felt a rush of moisture within you. Pulling himself out slowly, you started to loosen up and relaxed onto the couch, panting.

Jean pulled himself towards you, silencing your pants with his tongue. "I love you so much." He whispered to you, kissing your ear softly.

"I love you too, Jean." You panted, nuzzling your face into his palm which cupped your cheek.

"Ready for round 2?"

A/N: As I mentioned earlier, I won't be updating this book unless I get an idea or inspiration for it. So for this chapter, something just spark within me and I felt like I had to write it because a. I missed Jean b. to celebrate 90k reads, I guess. So please, don't tell me to update this or request anything: I'm sorry but I just really am not as motivated as I was back then writing this series anymore. But I do appreciate you guys loving this book and showing so much support. It means so much to me. I hope this chapter was special enough :))