Reece and Jennifer - No Trouble in Paradise

The Parents ---->

Reece POV

"Excuse me sir but we are about to make our descent." The air hostess smiled at me.

"It was nice to meet you." I smiled at the girl as I stood up from the seat that wasn't mine. I held out my hand and she shook it. I walked back to my seat and Justin shook his head laughing.

"Man the things you have to go through just to talk to each other on a flight." I slapped the back of his head.

"Oh my god! You're... You're... Reece Morris." I groaned when I heard my name. Jen was a few people in front with Tina. When she heard my name she turned around. The girl carried on talking. "Like you're so much hotter in person, and so is your friend." She winked at Justin. A boarding call to Texas rang through the airport and she said goodbye. Jen waved after she'd handed her tickets over. I walked past her when I boarded the plane. She flashed that smile that made my heart skip a beat. I haven't seen her for two whole weeks.

Amazingly first class wasn't full. A flight attendant recognized me and kept smiling over at me. When the seatbelt sign went off I suddenly found myself introducing myself to Jennifer. Thankfully nobody recognized Jen.

"Hey, please don't take this the wrong way but you have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Reece, pleasure to meet you." She gave a flirty giggle.

"Jenny. And I'm sure the pleasure is all mine."

My father rented me a car to pick up from the airport. Justin held the doors open for the girls and I put their suitcases in the trunk. When I got in the drivers seat and found Justin in the passenger seat, I gave him the look. The look that he understood. He jumped out of the car. "Hey Jen, sit with Reece."

She kissed me as she put her seatbelt on. The drive to the hotel was short. The more she smiled the more my heart beat louder for her. "It's paradise." She whispered in my ear as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I pulled her closer to me as we made our way to check in.

Jen said she had called the hotel a few days before we left, cancelling her reservation by pretending to be her mother.  I had then called my father asking him to get me and Justin two seperate rooms. He did because a smile has come to my face and I don't pine for Rose.

It was late at night when we got there. I poured her a glass of champagne while she changed for bed. Looking out over the beach I wished we could stay here forever. I heard her clear her throat. When I turned around she was wearing my white shirt. It came to her mid thigh. I was speechless as she walked over to me. Her dark brown hair cascaded down her back. She took her glass and stood next to me. Her engagement ring from me sparkled in the moonlight, the other was in a safe at her house.

"Let's go to bed." She whispered in my ear as she took my hand. I gulped and nodded. It's like a fear came over me. She led me back inside and climbed in bed. Her body curved into mine. We were made for each other, we fit so well. I kissed the back of her neck. After a while she leapt up and straddled me.

Slowly she undid the buttons of the shirt letting it fall open exposing her body. "I want you now." She whispered in my ear as she kissed my neck. I let out a growl and flipped her over.

"I thought you wanted to wait?" I asked. She shrugged and mentioned it's a girls perogative to change her mind. I kissed her lips with passion. I've never kissed a girl like this before. I ran a hand up one of her long legs. Oh god. No underwear!

"I trust you. I know it will hurt but it's not just sex is it? We are going to make love." She smiled so innocently. Then as she raised her eyebrow looking so freaking hot she shrugged off my shirt from her shoulders.