Chapter 25: Manliligaw

ERIC'S POV

I can't wipe the stupid smile off my face.

F-uck! I feel like hitting the jackpot. I feel so happy and alive. I never felt this good for so long. And the pleasure is superb. To think that it's just a kiss... no, it's not just a kiss. It's too special to be called 'just'.

We kissed. Thrice!

I licked on to my lips. Trying to taste her again through that.

I don't know where did I get the courage to kiss her, but I'm glad I did. And she doesn't slap me, like what I've expected. And she kissed me back. I feel like throwing a party!

"Saya natin a" salubong sakin ni Trent.

It's Friday night so we're hanging out. The usual, we're on our club, unwinding and relaxing.

"We kissed" I proudly said

Neil raised a brow on me. "And what's so special about kissing a girl? Dude, we're talking about you" he mockingly laugh

I threw him a dirty finger. "Fallon is not just a girl"

Troy whistled. "So, you kissed? You love her?" he asked

Their eyes are all on me.

Do I love her?

I've been asking myself that question a hundred times since the a-ssholes gave me the idea that maybe I'm in love with Fallon.

I lean back on my seat and take a shot before meeting their gazes. "If it means thinking about her all the d-amn time. If it means wanting to see her every f-ucking minute. If it means wanting her close and never let go... then yes" I smile widely. "I love her"

My friends cheered.

"I love her" I repeated.

It feels so good admitting that to myself and to my friends.

I love her.

D-amn! I love her.

A month away from her made me realize that.

No.

Even before she left, I already knew deep within that I love her. I'm just not sure that time. But now, I am so d-amn sure. That kiss pulled the trigger on my admission of my feelings for her. I love her.

"Have you told her?" Troy asked.

I shook my head. "It's the first time I admit that"

"Don't tell her yet" Neil said. "Baka mabigla"

"Alamin mo muna kung mahal ka din" payo ni Trent. "Mahirap kasi kung bigla-bigla ka nalang aamin na mahal mo. Baka isipin dahil lang sa halikan niyo. Baka isipin ikakama mo lang"

"Tangina, ni hindi ko inisip na pang kama lang s'ya!" inis na bulyaw ko sa kanya

"Iba mag-isip ang mga babae" tinapik ako ni Neil sa balikat. "Believe me, they tend to overthink. Isipin mo nalang, bigla-bigla nalang aaminin mo na mahal mo siya. Iisipin n'on na paasa ka lang at gusto mo lang maka-score sa kanya. Ganyan si Courtney e. Hindi pa naging leksyon sa'yo sila Nexiel?"

Troy sat beside me. "Ligawan mo, bro. Dahan-dahan lang. 'Wag mo biglain. Slowly but surely"

We spent the whole night talking about her. They keep on giving me words of wisdom. And they said the same thing. I should take it slowly. I might lose her if I rush things.