Chapter 37: Not Ready

"I'm so sorry" Eric breathlessly uttered on Fallon's shoulder.

He's aware that he's hurting her. He's huge and she's virgin.

Fallon raised her hand and gently caress Eric's soft hair.

She's hurting, but she don't want them to stop. She wants her man satisfied.

For all the things Eric did, this will be a little favor for him.

He raised a little and stare at the face of the woman he loves. Her eyes mirrored pain and love at the same time. He planted gentle kisses all over her face. He lifted his body and look at the part where they are connected.

He can't explain the pride he felt when he felt her barrier snapped. It's pleasure in its finest form. It's like being the luckiest man alive.

She felt her heart swell upon seeing the reaction on his face while staring at their connection. At that very moment, she knew she'll never regret giving herself to him.

He raised his gaze on her b-reasts. He palmed the right peak.

She moaned in the friction he made. Her n-ipple hardened against his palm. He leaned and put the left crown on his mouth.

The fire ignited once more. She forget about the pain between her legs and wave of sensations flooded her system. She arched her back. She felt like exploding with the wonderful feeling he's causing her.

He nipped and sucked on her hardened pebbles. He's taking her crowns on his mouth alternately. His one hand caress her thigh.

She softly moan his name. And the uncontrollable movement of her body due to the sensations he's giving her made some friction on the part where they are connected.

Sharp pain made her winced. And that startled him.

He brought one of his hand between them. He draws small circles and play with the patch of hair she has on top of her womanhood.

He gently bit on one of the crown. That distracted her from thinking about the pain.

She lets the pleasure overrun the pain.

He slid his thumb on her slit and found the tiny nub of pleasure, her precious pearl. He moves his thumb on circular motion. She cried out for the new waves of pleasure consuming her sanity.

Inch by inch, he penetrated her.

They both groan aloud when the base of his length hit her core.

He stopped moving and let her adjust to his length.

Her v-aginal walls constricted around his d-ick.

He bit his lower lip at the gratification.

He just love this woman more.

He gently massage her mounds with both his hands.

She circled her arms around him. She feel like crying for an unexplainable reason. She felt proud. And she felt matured and a real woman.

He claimed her lips once more.

"Ready?" he asked in a raspy voice.

She feel like burning with so much desire. She never imagined herself wanting something this much. She's aroused with the thoughts that they're doing this out of love.

She pulled his head and initiated another hot kiss.

He grasps her hips and withdrew his shaft.

She unconsciously bit his lip and whimpers. The pain and pleasure is collaborating her system.

He wraps her legs around his waist. He slid his right arm on her lower back and pulled her closer to him. He used his left arm for support. He slightly lifted her lower body as he knelt on the bed.