"Would you like to dance? Josh asked.

"I would love you, but I don't know how to dance".

"Follow my lead".

He placed my arms around his neck while his hands firmly grasped my waist, closing in the space between us.

P!nk started singing the first note perfectly. Right away I could tell it was my favorite song. Jut Give Me A Reason.

"Right from the start you were the king you stole my heart and I your willing victim".

I laid my head on his shoulder while we rocked back and forth. Her voice was enchanting but Josh's voice was mermerizing.

"How did you get her to perform?

"She's an old friend of mines and I told her about my surprise for you and she agreed.

"Well it's all too much, you didn't have to do this..you shouldn't have...I mumbled.

"I wanted to and you deserved it. Your special and your everything to me. I love you Brent".

My eyes started to tear up. I think it's allergies. I could feel everything he said. He cares I can tell and he loves me for me. Every single detail about me he cherish. I never imagined saying those three words to my other half thinking I won't be loved by anyone. That I'm trash but here in front of me was the love of my life and its time be knows it.

"I love you too Josh. I love everything about you and I would never leave you. I'll be by your side always, when ever your down I'll pick you back up."

Josh's PVO

Hearing him say those words made life worth living. I bet if my pack was still here today they would have been not only proud of me for finding a mate but also for finding one that's flawless.

I kissed him slowly and tenderly. Tasting every ounce of his honey that came packed with his lips. We parted, both smiling like fools that are helplessly in love. The song ended.

Pink came and introduced herself while Brent looks as if he fainted and went to heaven.

"Hi Brent she said smiling at us with wonder.

"Hi...Pink, I'm one of your biggest fan. Is it okay if I get an autograph and picture?" I stammered.

"Sure". she responded.

He took out his new iPhone and grabbed my arm, joining me in there picture. I smiled for the camera and thanked Pink when we were done.

No problem Josh. I have a plane to catch. Congrats guys and this is for you Brent she said handing him an envelope and leaving with her band mates.

He opened the enveloped and cheered jumping up and down.

What is it? I asked curiously. I didn't plan on her giving my baby something.

He pulled out two golden backstage pass titled with the letters P!NK on it.

Omg I've heard this show was sold out and we got two tickets! BACKSTAGE! He yelled enthusiastically.

Who are you taking you taking"?

You of course he replied pecking my lips.

Josh's PVO

I packed the picnic basket and blanket in the trunk of my car. I have one final surprise.

"Babe cover your eyes one more time please.

"Okay Brent replied nervously. He closed his eyes.

I took the car keys for his brand new crimson 2013 charger out of my pocket. I placed them in his hand. He gripped on them tightly.

"Okay I'm going to lead you. Do you trust me?

Of course I do he said without hesitation.

Okay I said grabbing his hand and leading him to his new car parked behind the cabin. I placed his body on the drivers side. I counted to three and told him to open his eyes.

His mouth formed an "O" shape as his pupils grew wide.

You brought me a c-car? He asked in astonishment

Yes it all yours. I remembered you saying that this was your dream car the night you went to my condo and also saying you couldn't afford one so I thought that this car was the perfect gift.

He was in full tears now. I enveloped his fragile frame in a hug while he cried tears of joy.

Can I take it for a test drive? He asked.

Yea but I've had something better in mind. What about a race?

Sure but what's the wager.

Hmm I have one. Winner gets to touch you when ever and where ever and the loser is there victim.

Oh it's on Brent yelled sliding in him new car. I slid in mines.

COMMENT, LIKE, READ, SMILE IDK LOL COME ON GUYS I NEED COMMENTS SND IDEAS. NEXT CHAPTER COMING UP LOVE U GUYS! ^_^ €;