XV

"Alright you guys, here are your room keys." Pein handed the key shortly after giving it a quick check to Sasuke. "Your room number is on the back, make sure you don't lose it."

"Sai, you can stay with us," Sasuke offered, though Sai shook his head.

"Should've gotten a separate room for you, huh?" Pein asked. "Sorry, didn't think anyone else was coming."

"It's alright." Sai assured.

"If you want, you can sleep in my room. I doubt you'll get any sleep with Sasuke and Naruto." Pein joked, but Sasuke heard as he was walking out the door with Naruto ahead of him and gave him the middle finger as a parting gift before closing the door behind him. Sai smiled awkwardly, but joined the blond and the raven anyways.

"Hurry it up, Pein." Itachi chuckled. "Konan and I wanna get to our room."

Pein wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner as he handed the keys to room 214 to Itachi. "Have fun." He said, once again laughing as he dodged a punch from the older Uchiha. Itachi rolled his eyes and thanked his friend.

"You coming?" Itachi asked, waiting for Konan at the door.

"Mm. I just need my lighter from Pein, I'll meet you there." Konan asssured, Pein nodding and moving to go search for Konan's lighter amongst his stuff. Itachi nodded and walked away.

Pein grabbed the lighter and handed it to Konan, accompanying her towards the door where they watched Itachi enter the room. "You're cruel, Konan." Pein said, crossing his arms as he leaned on the door frame.

"It's not cruel if he doesn't know about it." She said, "Did you get an extra room?"

Pein nodded, reaching into his pocket to show her a key marked room 253. "You wanna hang on to it?"

Konan shook her head. "No, you keep it. If Itachi finds it, he'll start asking why I have an extra." The two smiled at each other. "So," she huffed, "at two?"

"Two." Pein nodded, wrapping Konan closer to him and giving her a quick kiss. He slapped her ass as she pulled away. "See you soon." He winked. She smiled back and hurried to her and Itachi's room.

Sighing, Pein looked around and walked over next door. He hadn't even knocked twice before the door opened. "Oh, you're just who I wanted to see." He sighed as Sai opened the door.

"Yeah, listen, I'm moving over to your room. I get the feeling I won't get much sleep here, if you know what I mean." Sai threw a thumb over behind him. Pein loked over and noticed Sasuke and Naruto laying next to each other, smiling and kissing teasingly.

"Yeah, get out before it gets worse." Pein laughed, dodging the pillow Sasuke threw to shut him up.

•••

After Pein and Sai left, Sasuke and Naruto sighed in relief, now that they had privacy. "Stop, they're still next door." Naruto laughed, finding Sasuke's tongue ticklish as the boy attacked his neck.

"So what? You kept your voice down before, you can do it again, right?" Sasuke mumbled, loving the small moans emitting from the blond's mouth.

"Are you kidding me? Pein has good hearing, don't you remember?" Naruto laughed.

Sasuke pulled away and laughed at the memory. "Just keep it silent. He won't even know what we're doing."

"Of course I do, you idiots! May I remind you these walls are shit-paper thin! I don't want you guys to taint my innocent ears!" Pein knocked loudly against the wall, making Sasuke and Naruto erupt in laughter.

"Keep it really low." Sasuke whispered almost inaudibly towards the blond's ear as he begun striping the blond of his shirt. Agreeing silently, Naruto too, helped Sasuke rid of his shirt, leaving the two boys half naked as they begun kissing each other softly. "Mm," Sasuke mumbled, "promise me you'll never leave me?"

"As if I'd have the guts to do that." Naruto smiled. "Leave me, though, and I'll kill you." He looked directly into the Uchiha's eyes, a seriousness in his face that showed he really meant what he said. "I've waited too long to have you."

Sasuke chuckled, hugging the blond close and placing his mouth on the boy's neck. "I wouldn't mind if it was you who killed me."

"Gay!" They heard Pein yell from the other room.

Laughing, they rolled their eyes and ignored Pein's voice. "Shut up, Pein!" Sasuke shouted, rolling on top of his blond. "Or better yet, go out for a while, we're going to be busy." He said, the last part more so a whisper as he took the blond's lips with a soft agression Naruto loved.