IV

"W-what was..." Naruto's hand trialed his lips soon after Sasuke separated from him and stood up to walk back towards his closet, a smirk on his face upon leaving the blond stunned from such a light brush of the lips.

"If you liked that, there's more where that came from," He teased, then, when Naruto continued in silence, the raven walked over to where he was to check on him.  "Naruto?"

"You just kissed me..." Naruto pronounced as if what had just happened was a mirage of sorts.

Sasuke smirked, being bold and pulling the blond in for a hug, one where the Uchiha lowered his lips into the crook of the other's neck. "Want another one?" He asked though he didn't wait for an answer as he began leaving kisses all over the boy's neck to his collarbone. "You smell nice," He mumble-whispered, taking a deep inhale of the sun-tanned blond's scent—a citrus-y aroma that was product of Naruto's preferred cologne. "So fucking good," He continued, now sitting on the bed and grabbing the blond's hips, hands slowly traveling up Naruto's sweater and touching his bare skin.

"Sasuke, wait- you... you like me?" He looked down at him, making a move to sit next to him but the other kept him in place, leaving him to stand between his legs.

"What, you don't believe me?" A slight frown was placed on Sasuke's lips, hands stopping all motion even though all he wanted was to explore the boy's entire being. "You think I'm playing a joke on you, right?" He pulled his hand out from under the sweater and grabbed Naruto's hand, bringing it over to his chest. "Do you think I'm lying?"

"Sas—"

"I'm serious," He interrupted. "I'm so fucking serious. I love you, Naruto— I have for a long time. I know you think I'm some dumbass fuckboy who only wants you for a quick fuck but I promise you that's not who I want to be with you, that's not who I want to be anymore."

Naruto gulped, feeling as though his heart was jumping out of his chest.

"I... Sasuke, I—" But it seemed no words could come out.

Sasuke's face went from somewhat doubtful to full-on confident. A smirk replaced his frown and from this act alone, Naruto felt he was sane enough to know he was in trouble. Sasuke's smirk... that playful smirk alone...

Oh, how many times he'd seen that smirk in his dreams.

"Say, Naruto... how about I prove it?" He asked, a finger playfully, teasingly tugging at the rim of Naruto's jeans. "Are you up for it?"

"U-up for...?"

"You know what I mean," The Uchiha replied, hand palming what was Naruto's member and said blond let out a gasp only to cover his mouth with his hands in shame. "I finally have you, Naruto. You've wanted me for so long, you can't deny that. And now," He continued, his other hand lifting the boy's sweater a bit so he could lean in and kiss just below the belly button. "now we're stuck together."

Naruto's knees suddenly felt week, his throat dryer than Suna altogether, and his heart beating at a rate he felt was dangerous. The boy gave out as soon as he felt Sasuke kiss lower than before, Sasuke pulling him onto the bed and the two were immediately entranced. 

He straddled the Uzumaki, making quick work of his sweater.

"I love you, Naruto," He said, hands traveling to places Naruto had only dreamed of. "But before we even begin, how good are you at keeping your voice down?"

Sasuke's curtains weren't thick enough to keep the morning sun out. As soon as the first ray of sunshine worked its way up to the blond's eyelids, there was no way of ignoring it even though he was deathly tired. He wanted to sleep, endless hours of sleep where he could continue feeling the warmth of Sasuke's body lying next to him. He hoped not to wake up and find that this had all been a dream.

But the sun was cruel and he could feel the heat slowly burning away at his skin.

"Hmm," There was a shift in the bed and soon enough, the blond felt what he supposed could only be Sasuke's leg over his. A smile drew itself on his lips and for once, probably felt at peace. "I know you're awake," He heard the other say and just hearing his voice calmed down Naruto even more—this had not been a dream,

"We should get up," Naruto said, still very much shy about the whole thing but content.

Sasuke chuckled, burying his face into the boy's neck to give it a kiss before sitting up to look down on the marvelous sight before him. Naruto's eyes opened to look up at him, eyes so blue and beautiful, twinkling as the sun shone over the white sheets and gave Naruto almost an angelic glow to his already sun-kissed skin.

"I love you," Sasuke whispered, leaning down to kiss the boy. Naruto chuckled, feeling the strands of Sasuke's hair brush against his cheeks.

This new sensation was something Naruto wanted to feel every day and he pitied the fact that today was his last day over until a next chance surged. He kissed back, taking in as much as he could and hungrily begging for more, a light moan or so muffled in his throat.

But life was cruel, and though the two knew nothing good could come of this, they never expected it to turn south all too soon.

"Sasuke, I need the— what is going on here. Sasuke!" Quick to tear away, the two separated looking towards Sasuke's bedroom door and come face to face upon the eyes of a very angry, very confused looking Fugaku Uchiha.