III

It was nearing three-something in the morning and Sasuke Uchiha was standing in front of the blond wearing nothing but a towel around his torso, beads of water still dangling on the ends of his hair.

It took Naruto a second, but he got himself together. He wasn't sure if Sasuke had seen it—and he had sent a short prayer to the gods he hadn't—but Naruto was sure he had been looking more than was necessary, perhaps a second too long. He hoped the dim lights coming from Sasuke's room were enough to hide the fact that he was now blushing and trying his best to act normal.

But... Sasuke looked so tempting.

"I thought you wouldn't come," He said, and Naruto only mustered up an awkward smile before the Uchiha turned away and walked towards his closet to look for clothing.

"Yeah, I was... the show on TV was pretty interesting," Naruto lied, trying not to look towards the Uchiha in progress of changing.

"Yeah?" Sasuke asked, appearing to struggle as he put on some shorts under his towel. "What were you watching?"

Naruto hadn't answered. He was overwhelmed by the sight in front of him, speechless as his mind took over and drowned his thoughts with dirty scenarios. Sasuke had taken the towel off, leaving him in only a pair of shorts. Naruto could see the band of his briefs and it seemed that just about anything made him lustful. He swallowed hard, not once hearing Sasuke repeat the question as he used the towel to dry his hair.

"See something you like?" He grinned, and when Naruto didn't respond right away, he chuckled and threw the towel at his face. "Pervert!" He joked, pretending to cover his torso whichever way he could.

"N-no, I was just... who was that boy you brought?" Fuck! He ruined it! Why would this be the one thing to come out of his lips?! 

"Just a friend," He sing-sang, either purposely stretching his arms to showcase his toned body or he really was just stretching. At this point, anything Sasuke did was dirtied by Naruto's own mind.

"Seemed more than just a friend," Naruto said lowly, more to himself but Sasuke heard. 

At first, he waggled his head side to side as if in thought, then stopped what he was doing. "Naruto, there's a little secret I have to tell you," Naruto looked at him, making sure to pay attention to his words and thus chose to look at his eyes instead of anywhere else. Sasuke seemed to like something about that and smirked before shaking his head and saying: "I brought him along to see if it made you jealous."

Silence.

"What?"

"I know you like me, Naruto. I find it very obvious," Sasuke smiled, eyes digging holes into the cerulean blues to see if there was any sort of reaction. "I like you, too."

"But..."

"Naruto—"

"No..." Naruto shook his head, unsure as to why, but he had to question it. "This is too easy, I- I mean, you sleep around, Sasuke... all those people you didn't care about and—"

The smell of minty toothpaste hit his senses; Sasuke had leaned in and now their faces were mere inches apart. "That's in the past," He began. "I stopped playing around the moment I realized my feelings for you, Naruto."

"H-how would you know... I mean..."

Sasuke smiled, taking Naruto's chin into his hand so as to hold him still for a minute. "I realized the moment your name left my lips instead of the one I was with," he said, voice rich and low. "I realized the moment I kept dreaming of you, the moment I no longer looked at you as a friend, but as something more."

The two remained in silence, Sasuke's lips forming into a grin as Naruto processed what he'd just said.

Sasuke's eyes were on the boy's lips now, seeing he was having trouble willing himself to speak. He bit his lower lip, unable to resist any longer and leaned in. "I want to make it very clear, Naruto, that I want you and only you..." He whispered, and Naruto's eyes widened as Sasuke's lips connected with his.