Chapter 37

Jade P.O.V.

Months of planning for this wedding was so stressful, but today is finally the day.
I never knew how picky Sasha is. The hardest part was finding a wedding dress that would make her feel comfortable every way possible. And a champagne colored ball gown did the trick. It has jewels but not too much. And it's big. No kidding. Oliver is spoiling her. Regardless at the fact that he said there was no budget, she made a budget anyway. So that she can have money for little Pumpkin. Yes I call her baby Pumpkin for now. And she's only 3 months into pregnancy.
Also thinking of it. Through these months, Sasha went to school and gotten ahead of everyone. I'm happy for her, she's not giving up just because she's having a baby.

Sasha is finally done getting ready, with all the eating she was doing.
"What, we're hungry" she claims.
"Whatever, put on your veil" I tell her.
Victoria, a couple of her family members and her mom are here with us.
After Sasha gets the veil on, we were all shocked with a breath taking view of a bride. Tears started going down my cheeks, tears of joy.
"Oh my Adamma, you are so beautiful" her mom says.
"Thank you ma" Sasha replies.
"Baby I'm so proud of you" her mom says.
"I bet you would be more proud if I wasn't pregnant" she says.
"I'm proud of you, with a baby or without" her mom says kissing her on the forehead.
The wedding planner comes in to tell us we have 5 minutes.
So we all went down to meet Sasha's dad and the groomsmen. We all lined up and here we go. I happily walked in with Prince, Vicky with Vincent. And the other bridesmaids and groomsmen walked in after us. We waited a minute to finally see Sasha and her dad walk down the aisle together. I could tell her dad didn't like giving her away, but he went through with it.

The ceremony was beautiful, they made their own vows. And who knew that Oliver could write so good. This was a happy day. Love just filled the air. No stress. No anger. Just love and happiness. And nothing can break it.

The reception was on and popping. Sasha and Oliver did their dance together as a married couple. It was heart warming. Now the DJ is blowing it up, playing everything. Vicky and I were dancing so much. And the food was like a buffet, it never ends. It was finally time to give remarks and I want to give mine. Sasha's mom and dad are up right now.
"Sasha, my Adamma. I'm so proud and happy to for you. You look so beautiful. And I know Oliver will treat you like a queen. I have to admit that I was worried about him at first but now, I realize he's amazing" her mom says.
"Sasha, I love you so much. And Oliver I'm learning to love you too. You have been so good to my one and only little girl for three years. And I'm happy she has married you. And I'm excited to see my second grandchild be born. Now I will like to make a toast" he says raising up his glass. "To my daughter and my new son. Welcome to the family Oliver"
Other family members have gone. And it was finally my turn.
"Hi everyone. And hello to the beautiful couple. Congrats on getting married. And congrats on little Pumpkin. You two will not only be a great couple but great parents too" I say raising my glass.

Thanks for reading I'm so sorry it's short but I'm trying my best to make an amazing ending for you guys.