Chapter 7:

That night....

Sasha P.O.V.

I'm cuddled up on Oliver in my king size bed. I can't believe we had sex, several rounds in a day for that manner.
It really feels like we've let go of something bad between us.
We already do struggle everyday with people and other werewolves, do to us being an interracial couple. I'm African and he's white... Well French. I think of my parents when it comes to this. They wanted my brother and I to have an African or black mate. To be honest I never care for skin color, it's just that Oliver loves me for who I am.
"What's wrong babe" Oliver asks out of nowhere.
"Do you remember a year ago when you asked me to marry you" I look up at him.
"Yea, I'm still waiting for my answer" he smiles while looking down at me.
I started to trace my finger on his chest, "I already have an answer, it's just that I want to wait until we're graduated from school".
"So your answer is yes" he says.
"Of course, but I want my parents to except this marriage too. And I want your father to come" I said.
"Why" he says while sitting up and making my head fall in the pillow next to him. I then sitting up too.
"He's your family, the only family you have left other then your brother" I look him in the eye.
"You know the reason I don't want you to be around him" he reminds me.
"Yes I do, but I have you with me. If he comes at me I will fight" I assure him.
"Sasha he can't come" he commands me.
"I want him to. He's your father, you're his son. That's considered bad luck in the werewolf tradition to not let your parents see you get married" I take his hand, "please it'll make me happy if you invite him, I know he killed your mother and made you kill your sister. But I assure you that he will feel stupid for not being in your life all these years" I add.
"I'll think about it" he looks away from me. "When is the wedding going to be" he asks.
"How about a month after graduation" I ask him.
"Alright" he agrees. "We're officially engaged" he smiles at me.
He looks down at my chest. When I realized that we're still naked. He grabs my thick kinky hair and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me lightly on the lips, "how many rounds did we do" he asks with a big smile.
"I don't know, a lot" I smile back.
"Ok, well let's call this round" he thinks for a second. "Round Deep" he says.
"Why" I chuckled.
"Because" he pauses to get closer to my ear. "I'm gonna go deep inside you"
"Well then" I raise an eyebrow. "Let's see about that" I pull the covers over our heads slowly.
He looks at the covers and pulls on them quicker....

Jade P.O.V.

It's been a long day of sleeping. I never slept a whole day before. The time I woke up was 6:25 in the evening. And I went ahead and cooked some dinner for my dad and myself. It's my dad's favorite, Chicken Alfredo. I made his plate already steaming hot and ready to eat. And while I was making my plate, I hear my dad coming through the front door.
"Woah is that Chicken Alfredo I smell" he asks from the other room.
"Yes, its ready come on and eat" I reply.
My dad walks into the kitchen and comes to kiss me on my forehead. He walks to the table and starts to eat. I finished up my plate and sit across from him. I look at him eating.
"Is there something wrong" Stan asks.
"Yes" I says quickly.
"What is it Sweetie" he asks.
"How am I royality? How am I a wolf? Who is Luke? And where is Kate?" I asked the last question with a lump in my throat.
"Well, your mother... She was a queen and you are the next one to the throne." He told me.
"About her, you told me after she died that she was in a car accident, what really happened" I ask him.
"She was killed by a man name Raid, and now since you have survived your 18 years you need to keep watch of him" he answers.
"Answer my other questions" I tell him.
"How you're a wolf, is because you have werewolf blood. Luke is an old friend of your mother and I, he helped us so much in so many years and he's your doctor" he stops for a second. "Your sister, I believe she was taken by Raid. Might have already killed her by now, but I really hope and pray that he didn't. Your sister is not a wolf, she's fully human and she isn't born from the same mother" he finishes.
"Who is Raid" I ask my dad.
"Raid is an old friend of your mother that soon turned against her. They were originally suppose to be together as mates, but your mother found out that it wasn't meant to be. Your mother and I were married for two years and after you were born, Raid was angry. He wanted to kill you and your mother didn't want that to happen, so she fought until he fled off. I wanted to help but she told me to go ahead and protect you and to take you to a far away place. After she died I was left with you. I have met Sherry your other mom, and of course we had Kate and she died because of Raid clawing her to death and I almost lost my life fighting to keep you and Kate safe. We moved here and gladly nothing happened... until now, and now you sister is gone" tears started to roll down his jaws.
I look down.
"Jade that's why your our only hope... You have your mother's blood to get rid of him once and for all. You are a queen and you are the most strongest wolf of all time" he adds.
"Dad, how can I start" I asked him.
"Start what" he was a little confused.
"How can I start to be a protector, how can I handle Raid? Where do I start" I ask him.
"By taking your throne" my dad tells me...

Thanks for reading once again... Stay tuned for Chapter 8 which I have already started and will have out ASAP.