Chapter 11:

Werewolf Love Poem:

One bite can change it all
A lone howl
A serious partner
A loving partner
A funny partner
Human yet not
Wolf yet not
She follows her love where he may go
But never does she bite him
Never once does she force him
To accept a fate that she was forced to do
She love's him too much to collar him
Even the day she sees him with another woman
She does nothing, Says nothing
He doesnt know of her sweet love for him
Her moonlit promise of passion
She's just a friend who's always there
Woman of the night
Woman all alone
Woman in love
In love alone
Lone wolf
Sad singer
A werewolf's love
Can mean ever so much more

by Janelle Morehart

******************************

Jade P.O.V.

I wake up feeling myself smiling. It was so amazing talking to Prince last night. He's such a sweet guy, but there's something about him that I just can't put my finger on. He lookings and seems like such a powerful guy.
Thinking past that wasn't even hard. His eyes are very nice to look at. Ocean blue...
He told me where he's from, Brazil seems like such a beautiful and peaceful country. He never told me why he left. He didn't say anything negative.

I get up, take a shower, and put on some blue jean shorts and an all yellow v- neck shirt... With my yellow and white converse to accompany my outfit. I walk out the door only to bump into Vincent.
"Woah" he says with a chuckle.
"Um sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" I tell him.
"It's okay" he looks me in the eye. "Where are headed to" he asks.
"Um I'm not even sure" I look down try to avoid eye contact.
"Well I'm going to get a bit to eat, see you around" he walks away.
I sigh with relief. Wait where's Sasha? "Wait" I tell Vincent.
"Yea" he just started walking down the stairs.
"Where's Sasha" I ask.
"Um well she's in Oliver's room" he continues walking down. "You might need wait and let them have a little alone time if you know what I mean" he finishes.
"Ewww" I say. I hope that isn't what I think it means.
'I hope it is' I hear my wolf.
'Hi wolf, what do you mean by that' I ask her in my mind.
'I mean, that their mating. And you should get a little taste of Prince' she tells me.
"What" I whisper. I look around to see if anyone heard me talking to myself then quickly walk back into my room.
'What' I tell her.
'He's our mate' she says excitedly.
'Mate' I repeat.
'Yes mate' she says.

Prince P.O.V.

I walk into the dining room, not noticing that I was smiling so big. Vincent waves at me and points at an empty chair next to him. I walk over and sit in the chair of course.
"So what got you smilin' this fine morning" he asks me with a smirk.
"I had a chance to talk to her last night" I tell him.
"I thought you got laid" he rolls his eyes.
I stay silent for a second... Wait how does he know about me and Jade being mates?
"How you know about Jade and I" I ask him.
"Well let's see. That time we were in Sasha's house, you look at me crazy when I was flirting with her. And last night you punched a guy for touching her" he explained. "It's pretty obvious" he finishes.
All I could do is nod. I did make it pretty obvious, he wasn't lying. The dumbest person on earth can figure that out.
"Mmmmm yum yum" Vincent flirts with a young server putting his plate down. I look at him, while she puts my plate down in front of me. "Thank you" I tell her. The girl simply takes a last look at Vincent and walks away blushing.
"You just love torturing women don't you" I tease him.
"Well I'm a natural tease" giving me a cheeky smile. "She's cute though" he tells me.
"Do you even know how old she is" I ask him.
"Old enough to have a period" he laughs.
I look at him...
"I'm just kidding. I can't take that little girl's innocents like that" he chuckles and nods his head.
I kind of sighed in relief. Vincent loves sex, but I'm glad that he'll never go this far.
"I'm glad" I tell him.
I happened to look at the doorway to the room we're in. And I see Jade walking in. She's looking so beautiful, nice for her to show me her legs. What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking like this?
She shows me eye contact and smiles. She walks over to our side the table and sits in the seat next to me. Wow.
"Good morning" she says.
"Morning" I reply.
The girl that gave me my food, put a plate in front of Jade. Jade looks at the food as if she was about to devour it. Before she could, her dad walks up to her.
"Jade you must come with me" Stan says to Jade.
"But I'm about to eat" she tells him.
"I'm sorry, but it's very important. You need your throne" he exclaims.
Jade gives him a frown before getting up. And walks out the room with him. Damn...

Jade P.O.V.

My dad and I walk out the pack house. We walk for about two minutes to get to another building.
When we walk in the building, I could notice how my dad was breathing hard and his fist were clenched. What was going on? What did I do? I made it to the conference room with a super long table in the middle with the right amount to chairs. Agatha and her brothers were in there, with a few other people.
"Jade" Agatha greets me.
"Agatha please tell her what's going on" my dad addresses her.
"Jade, we have a problem. We don't believe that you are mature enough to be queen" she tells me.
"Huh" I was confused.
"We had a get together last night, and my youngest brother was apparently hit in the face by one of your friends" she addresses me.
"But I didn't do anything" I tell her.
"My brother, our future Alpha was hurt by someone whose around you everyday. And we do not need a violent queen" she snaps.
"Please Agatha give her another chance" my dad was begging her.
As my dad continued you to beg her I just thought back on what she did yesterday. She doesn't really want me to be queen, she wants to keep her power. I snap my head to look at her.
"Jade" my dad calls to me.
I look at him...
"What's wrong" he asks.
"What" I ask.
"Why are you color eyes a different color" he asks.
"Her wolf is taking control, see she can't control her wolf or herself" she says.
"Shut up" I say so low no one can hear me clearly.
"What was that" Agatha asks.
"I said shut up. You need to stop with the bring me down and making up excuses. My mother was the queen and I, Artemisia shall be queen as well. This is my throne. I have prepared for this my whole life. And do you even think that being in Jade is easy? Hell no. I decided to wait for her to actually know about me. My grandmother told me to do so. You shut up. Shut up" my wolf spoke through me.
Everyone in the room was surprised that my wolf can actually speak through me.
"And as for you Lee. If you suppose to be Alpha, act like it. You weak son of a bitch. You have touched my human the wrong way and I do not appreciate it one bit. No wonder my mate punched you" she finishes.
I gasped for air, not really knowing what just happened. My dad touches my shoulder trying to comfort me for some reason. I look at my dad. Then out of nowhere I see darkness.

Woah! It's getting heated. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And I hope you're enjoying the book so far. Stay tuned for the next chapter. And thanks for reading.