Chapter 17:

The weekend...

Jade P.O.V.

We're at the mall in some makeup store. For some reason Victoria wants me to buy some Mac lipstick and I don't think I want to pay $30-40 for some lipstick.
"How about I just get Covergirl" I try to convince her.
"I think I agree with Victoria on this. Mac will be so much better" Sasha says.
"Thank you. We want you to look perfect for your birthday" Victoria says.
"Fine" I say and grab some red lipstick.
"Um no sweetie" Sasha says.
"You don't need blood red" Victoria says.
Sasha grabs a different color red, "cherry red" she says handing it to me.
I don't know what's the difference to be honest.

We started to get hungry so, we headed to the food court. I would kill for some Japanese food right now. Sasha and Victoria went to Subway and we all sat a table together. This Japanese food is sooooo good. I noticed that Victoria wasn't really eating.
"Hey what wrong. Are you sick" I ask.
"Oh no. I'm fine. I'm not really hungry anymore" she says looking down at her food.
"You were just hungry a minute ago" Sasha says.
"I know. I shouldn't have bought this whole foot long. I'm trying to watch my weight" she's says.
"For what" I ask.
"I'm not skinny if you haven't noticed" Victoria says.
"I'm not skinny either" I tell her.
"You have curves boo, you should love them. And you're not fat. You're thick and guys love it" Sasha says to her.
"Not my ex. He called me fat the other day. And so did Amanda"
"Amanda" Sasha repeats.
That moment when I almost forgot that the guys came with us. They all walked up to us. And we didn't even notice.
"Amanda" I repeat.
"Yes, she talked about my thighs and how big my hips are" she says.
"Amanda" Sasha says a little angry.
"Don't listen to her" we heard Oliver.
Sasha looks behind herself to see Oliver stand behind her.
"Hey baby" she smiles.
Vincent slips in an empty chair between me and Victoria. There were two more seats between Sasha and Victoria and the other two slipped in those.
"Why are you guys talking about my ex" Oliver asks.
"Our ex" Vincent says smiling.
"Shut up" Oliver says chuckling.
"She was very easy... She wasn't good though" Vincent says still smiling.
"She called Victoria fat" Sasha says crossing her arms.
"Fat" Vincent asks.
"Yes" Sasha.
"What fat? I don't see rolls through her shirt. Or love handles on her back. The only love handles I see is the one she's sitting on" he smiles at Victoria.
"Um thanks" Victoria says kind of shy.
"In Brazil. The men will be all over you. And Jade" Prince says smirking at me.
'Hello' I hear my wolf in my mind.
"In other words don't listen to Amanda. She's a serious hater that probably cries herself to sleep every night" the whole table starts to laugh after I say that.

So I made it home. Mom and dad are in the living room cuddled up on the couch watching TV. Aww. I kind of wished I had that sometimes. Wait I could have it, Prince is constantly hitting on me and I'm blocking it out. Like its nothing. I hate that I'm doing this to him, but I don't feel comfortable with him yet.
I headed to my room, I'm really exhausted...

Prince P.O.V.

I'm thinknig about Jade. I think I'm a little too flirtatious towards her. But how else will I get her attention?
'Not being a douche bag, bro' I hear my wolf.
I'm glad I'm home. I can talk to him as much as I want.
"You suck you know that" I tell him.
'Keep on treating me like shit. I will take over your mind' he says.
"Don't do that" tell him.
'You know I will. Now use your head and get our mate. Before I use your other head to get her myself' he says.
"Damn it Ezequiel" I say with anger.
'Damn it Rafeal' he tries to copy me.
"Please stop calling me that. I'm no longer in Brazil, I have a new identity. And I don't need our dad to find out who I am" I beg him.
'Yep he'll kill us both. The hell with that' he says blocking me out now.
My wolf is crazy. He doesn't understand. We need to stay undercover. My dad can be here at anytime he wants. And he can kill me without a warning.... Ezequiel is right, I do need to stop treating him wrong. He is a great gift the moon goddess has given to me.
'Damn right' he cuts in.
I chuckle at that. Even though her drives me insane, I love him.
'Love you too bro' he cuts in again.
"Hey you're either gonna talk to me or get out my thoughts" I say out loud.
I shake my head at that....

Sorry its a short chapter. But Prince is having a battle within himself. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Thanks a lot for reading and I hope you all enjoy some part of this chapter.