Chapter 12:

That Night....

Jade P.O.V.

I jolt up from my pillow. Oh my goodness, how long have a been out? The last thing I remembered, I was in this office talking to Agatha. I was angry at her for some reason. It was dark out side and the only thing that lite up my room was the moon light.
"Goodness" I say out loud.
"I know right" I female voice came out of nowhere.
I jumped at the sound of her voice. I never heard this voice before. "Huh? Whose there" I asked.
"It's me, your mother" a woman with snow white skin and white hair and green eyes appears in front of me.
I gasped. It really was my mom, I knew her from the pictures my dad showed me some years ago.
"Don't be scared my beautiful princess" she said calmly.
"What are you-" I was cut off.
"We're here to watch over you" she says.
"We're" I asked.
"Yes child" another voice says. And another woman appears next to my mom. She has snow white skin and jet black hair and green eyes like my mom.
"I am Artemis, the moon goddess, and your grandmother" she explains.
I can't believe my eyes. They look just like me, except I have my dad's eyes. Now I know where I got my pale skin from.
"Wow" is all I could get all my mouth.
"I know child" my grandmother says.
"This is not a dream" my mom tells me.
"Mom, why don't I have you in my life" I said teared up a little.
"You do, I'm not dead. And I'm not a spirit. No one can kill us" she says to me.
"Does everyone else know" I ask her.
"No" she answers.
I look her up and down for a second. "I see why dad loved you so much. He told me, the one thing he loved most about you, is your eyes and pale skin" I smile remembering.
She smiles, "love your dad so much".
"That's why I placed you with him" my grandmother brags.
"Mother" my mom sounds annoyed but chuckles.
"I see where I've gotten the pale skin from, and the black hair. I have a question" I pause. "Whose side of the family have big boobs" I ask.
"I have big boobs" my mom says.
"And so do I" my grandmother says.
"Okay" I sighed in relief.
"Jade, I came here to tell you that you don't have to claim your throne. You already have it, it was already yours when you were born" my mom tells me.
I look at my grandmother for a second. Thinking of how she looks so young.
"I know what you're thinking child. How do I look so young? I never age. I was born this way and I will always be this way" she says.
"Okay" I look down.
"Before we leave child, I will like to say that we will be appearing tomorrow. To tell everyone in this pack that you are queen, and they can never take that away from you" my grandmother tells me. "And congratulations on finding your mate, I knew he was the right when I first laid eyes on him" she finishes and disappears.
My mother walks closer to me and touches my face. Her hand was soft and warm, showing me that she's still very alive. "Good night Princess" she disappears.

Stan P.O.V.

*Flashback*
"Stan I need to you run, and I need you to take Jade with you" Carla says to me breathing heavily.
"But I can't leave you, you are my mate. I am here to protect you" I tell her.
"Honey, this is my fight. I have to do this to protect the pack but mostly importantly you and our Princess" Carla tells me.
"We are mates. We fight together, we die together" I said.
"I can't risk Jade's life. She's our only hope of werewolf kind. And you will be able to protect her. I love you so much. But you must go, I beg you" she tells me.
"Okay, but if you die I will regret leaving you for the rest of my life" I hug her.
"Don't regret it when Jade is a part of me" she says with her beautiful green eyes starring right through me.
God I love this woman more then life its self. We were in your house, while a war completely broke out. She moved her lips closer and closer to mine, but before we could even kiss our front door slam open. Carla looks back towards the sound and looks back at me.
"Go" her eyes full of fear.
"Carla!" The sound of Raid's voice.
"Go please" Carla tells me once again.
I pick up Jade from her bassinet where she was sleeping peacefully and I snuck out the back door. And I quickly made a run for the woods before our house was surrounded by Raid's terror group.
*Flashback ends

It's really hard to think about that almost everyday of my life. I miss my one true love. I know this may sound selfish but I would have let the whole pack die just to save Carla. Her long white locks, green eyes, pink lips, and snow white skin would be worth to fight over. She was my queen, my wife, my best friend, my mate... Given to me by her own mother. The Moon Goddess.
I have to go on with the day, noticing that it's 9:30 in the morning. I have to check on Jade, she passed out yesterday. I honestly don't know what happened to her. I will get up when I find the strength...

Sorry I didn't have much to put into this Chapter. I'm hoping you all learned a little more about Carla which is Jade's mom. Thanks for reading. And stay tuned.