Chapter 33:

Continued...

Jade P.O.V.

I walk out the room my mom is in. Turn right and found myself walk through a hallway full of Raid's fighters. They didn't do anything they just looked at me. Why weren't they attacking me? I've even seen Rafael and Alexandre. They didn't seem to care that I was here, they actually seemed sad.
So I walked past them until I made it to this door. I opened it and simply walked into the room. It's the throne room and there's Raid sitting right in one of the throne chairs.
"Nice meeting you here" he says in a calm voice.
"Stop the sweet talk, I'm here to kill you" I said in an angry tone.
"I have to say, when I win this fight. You will be dead" he says.
"That's what you can't do, kill me. My body may not live forever, but my soul will. Plus my body is pretty much indestructible compared to yours" I tell him.
"We'll see about that" he says standing up. "I deserve to be king, and if I have to I'll take it from you" he snaps.
"Oh yes, we'll see about that" I chuckle.

I threw the first hit, which was a terrible mistake. My nose doesn't deserve punches. Or maybe it did. Prince did teach me a few moves. I guess I'll try them without him this time. And time to test my flexibility. So I quickly do a high side kick to the side of Raid's face make him stumble.
He's anger start to grow even more. I soon found myself pinned against the floor on my stomach. God damn! This man is heavy. I had to find a way to get out of this. Because seriously I'm taking blows to the back of my head.
Maybe Artemisia can help me. I try to shift, but it didn't work.
"You think your shifting will help you" he says picking up and literally thrown across the room.
I slam against a wall and amazingly I break it. Poor wall. I look up to only get punch in the jaw. Ugh! Those so called powers my grandmother gave me would be very helpful. I found the opportunity to jab him right where the sun doesn't shine. He grunts in pain stumbling back away from me. I stood up slowly, I feel so much pain.
"You bitch" he says running at me again. And throws me to the other side of the room, but this time I some how shifted before hitting the ground.
Artemisia growls and bares her teeth at him. Daring him to take another hit at her again. She actually seems a lot bigger then she was on the war field.
Raid laughs and shifts to his wolf. His wolf was slightly bigger then mine. He was just a little taller.
His wolf growled back to battle.
Our wolves run at each other. He pins Artemisia down on her back, but she wasn't going down without a fight. She was snapping her teeth at his wolf and trying to scratch at him. She was successful with the scratching because she scratches him right in the eye. His wolf whimpers and steps back, trying to fix his eye and of course he couldn't.
Artemisia stood up stronger then before and I could feel her anger growing. She stomps her foot and it felt like the earth shook beneath us. She stomps again, making the earth shake harder. Making Raid's wolf fall over. She jumps on Raid's wolf growling at his throat. We both soon feel a pain on her leg/my arm. He's biting us.
Artemisia was done with him so she just took the pain and quickly rip his throat out. We step back to his motionless body.
I hear Artemisia make a disgusted sound. Then growl at his dead body and starts ripping him apart. When she was done, the whole throne room was a blood bath.
We hear footsteps behind us. She quickly turns around to see the other wolves with Rafael and Alexandre.
I slowly shift back to my surprise of not being naked. I had a very short black jumpsuit, feeling something one my head. I took it off to see a black flower tiara. I quickly put it back on our head. And well I was barefooted unfortunately.
I look back up at the males wolves. They all look at me for second then knealed down and bowed their heads in front of me.
"My queen" Rafael says.
"Get up. All of you" I command them. People bowing down to me feels weird, I wonder how long it took for my mom to get use to this. But they all did as I said.
"My queen, I know I have been a horrible Alpha, a horrible father. But will you be willing to do me a favor" Rafael asks.
"What is it" I ask.
"Will you take my life" he asks.
"Why" I ask.
"He's taken not only one of my sons but all three. And I can't live my life without them" he says.
What he said just filled me heart. He probably does have a heart.
"I never had a chance to apologize to my sons, for being a bad father. And for killing their mother. I don't deserve to live, never have never will" he continues.
You're right. But what good will that do for me taking my own kind.
"No" I answer him.
"What" he question me.
"I said no, I need you. For good. I need you to continue your duties as Alpha. They need to. And don't you ever question me again" I tell him.
"Yes my queen and I'm sorry for questioning you" he replies.
"My queen" Alexandre gets my attention.
"Yes" I answer.
"He's taken my sons too" he says.
For a second, I forgot that all my friends and my dad and my mate... Were dead. But what can I do, I can't bring them back.
'Or can you' I hear a random voice. And that surely wasn't Artemisia.
"Let's go to the field" I commands the men.