Prologue

(In Third Person)

Prince's father (Rafael), walks into Raid's study and sits in the chair in front of him.
"Ah Rafael, very good to see you" Raid says.
"Cut off the sweet talk. I'm here for business" Rafael says rudely.
"So, I've notice that you've been trying to look for your sons for many years. Am I correct" Raid says.
"And" Rafael asks.
"I've happened to find your youngest close by here. He's being held captive and I am willing to help you save him with a little price" Raid says.
"That's impossible for Jr. to be held captive. What price are you willing go take" Rafael says.
"The question is what are you willing pay" Raid asks.
"Any price. And I am willing to pay extra if you find Raul and Rico as well" Rafael says.
"Okay. The price is you joining my pack" Raid gives an evil smile.
"I already have a pack" Rafael said.
"I know, but this will be a temporary pack" Raid says.
"Okay" Rafael agrees.
"Also I need your help on getting very smart and powerful wolves from your pack" Raid says.
"For what" Rafael asks.
"War. Now I'm willing to throw a discount in for a young girl that can go with you back to Brazil. She will be all yours" Raid says.
"Let me see her" Rafael says leaning back into the chair.
"Bring her in" Raid tells a wolf servant.
"Yes master" he says going to get Kate.

A few moments later the servant brings in Kate.
"She's skinny" Rafael says looking at her.
"You Brazilians sure do love fat girls" Raid says chuckling.
"What does fat mean? I just love something I can grab" Rafael says smirking.
"Take the offer or leave her here with me" Raid says.
"What can she do" Rafael asks.
"I know how much you love sex and she's not really good at that. She pretty good at cleaning and cooking. She's very respectful, but she's kind of shy" Raid tells Rafael.
Rafael turns to Kate. Kate was shaking with fear.
"I'll leave her here with you" Rafael says turning back to Raid. "But I will be apart of your pack and I will get my smartest and strongest wolves here. I have seven of them" Rafael says getting up.
"Perfect" Raid says getting up as well. "Happy to do business with you" he continues while shaking Rafael's hand.

Rafael leaves the room.
"Contact Alexandre Bonnet of France and put the girl back in the kitchen" Raid commands his servant.
"Yes master" he says walking out with Kate.