Chapter 24:

Jade P.O.V.

Its the weekend and my group of friends and I decided to have a talk about becoming a pack. My mom and dad are helping us out.
"So what do you guys know about being in a pack" my dad ask everyone.
"There suppose to be an Alpha Beta" Oliver answers.
"The bigger the pack the more the power" Vincent answers.
"Right and what are we considered to a pack" my dad asks.
"Wolves" Vincents asks.
"Yes but no, we are Rogues" my dad says.
"Oh" Vincent says back.
"What are Rogues" I ask.
"Wolves without a pack, most are pretty evil and others are just trying to find a better pack" my dad says to us.
"How do we make a pack? Who will be the Alpha? Who will be a Beta" I ask.
"That's up to you guys. But we only have 8 wolves in our pack, we might need more depending on how strong we are together" my dad says.
"I have two brothers" Prince says.
"Oh good, contact them ASAP. We will be having a pack training day tomorrow" my dad tells him and walks out the room.

2:00 pm (the next day)...

The twin, Sasha, Vicky, my parents, and I met up in my backyard. We've been waiting for Prince for about 20 minutes.
"This is not like Prince" Oliver says.
A couple of minutes later we hear a fews guys arguing in the distance. We soon see Prince and two other guys walking behind him. They all stop in front of us arguing.
"We wouldn't have been late if you weren't busy trying to do your hair" the older looking one says.
"Nah man, its your showering" the other one says.
"Shut up the both if you" Prince tells them.
They both look at Prince then back at each then back at him.
"Stay out of this little bro" the middle one says.
All three of them start to argue. And I have to admit that it's kind of getting annoying.
I step up to them.
"Excuse" I say to them.
They continue, I'm guessing they didn't hear me.
"Excuse you three" I say again.
They're still arguing. I then open my mouth go speak again but Sasha stepped up.
"Excuse you" she says with a loud tone.
That gets their attention.
"We're suppose to be training" I tell them.
"Oh. Yea." Prince says.
"Now can you introduce them" I say to Prince.
"This is Raul the eldest of the three of us" Prince points to the older looking one.
Raul was tall just like Prince, more muscular then Prince. Very nicely kept facial hair and hair is a clean cut. Looks just like Prince. Yes I know I'm comparing Prince.
"This is Rico" he finishes.
Rico is just as good looking as Raul and Prince. He was tall as well. He had a little tanned skin, no facial hair. He had good length hair that was slicked back. Muscular as well.
"Nice to me you both" I tell them both. "This is Vincent, Oliver, Sasha, Victoria, my mom Carla, my dad Stan, and I am Jade" I said, while calling out everyone's names I did hand gestures.

Training was epic, but we've gotten through the first afternoon. We need a lot of work, especially me.
We had another meeting and made a list of command.
Alpha- Prince
Beta- Oliver
Third in Command- Vincent
Everyone easily agreed with our leadership. And we all have faith that Prince will do great in leading us. Also he named our pack the Forte Coragem pack, which means strong courage.
We're off to a pretty good start.

Prince P.O.V.

It was a pretty long day, so my brothers and I are chillin' at my place.
"I have a bad feeling" Raul says.
"Why" I ask.
"My wife and daughter. I've been sensing Papa around lately" he says.
"Me too, I'm worried about my wife and kids too" Rico says.
"But papa is not here, he's in Brazil" I tell them knowing in my mind I'm kind of worried too.
"I need to call and check on them" Raul says grabbing his cell. He dials them up and they answer almost instantly. He smiles as he talk to his wife and daughter. I look over to Rico with his phone and I can tell he's texting.
"Alright baby, just call me anytime you go anywhere and call me when you get home as well. Tell Abby I love her. Good night both of you" Raul says before hanging up.
"It's amazing how regardless of the curse, you both found love" I tell them.
"She may not be wolf, but she's perfect for me" Raul says.
"I like humans" Rico says.
"So do your wives know" I ask.
"Hell yea man" Rico says.
"They have to" Raul says.
"Rico you think the twins are gonna be wolves" I ask.
"Maybe, maybe not. Heaven and Marcus are only 2 I can't tell right now" he answers.
"How about you Raul" I ask turning to face him.
"I think Abby will be" he says.
"How is it being married to a human. Aren't they weak?" I ask.
"Little bro you sure do have a lot of fucking questions. You better be glad I like answering them" Rico says.
"Aren't they weak" I ask again.
"No" they both say at the same time.
"Bro after being married to a Trini woman for three years. Hell no. My wife will knock me the hell out" he says smiling.
"And I'm married to a Russian woman. If I make her mad, she will find a way to hurt me" Raul says chuckling.
"How did she hurt you" I asked confused.
"She pushed me down the stairs of our house" he tells me.
"Damn" Rico laughs.
"Yea. Damn. But you two must love the family life" I said.
"Yep" Rico answers.
"Have you found her" Raul asks.
"Yes, I found my mate" I answer.
"Really" Rico says with his eyes getting big.
"What was it like, to find her" Raul asks.
"It was the most amazing feeling ever. How I figured out was by her scent. Now that I see her everyday, I'm fighting a urge to... Ya know... Mark her" I tell them.
"Nice, I'm glad at least one of us found a she wolf to love" Raul says giving a kind smile....

I love my brothers, I kind of feel guilty about having them away from their families. But I did tell them that they didn't have to do this. They chose to. The feeling they have about papa is so real, I've been feeling that way lately to be honest. I just ignored the feeling. If they have this feeling as well, I need to be very alert everywhere I go now.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the next Chapter.