"KIRA!" She yelled, looking at the direction of the girl.

Kira turned around and went over.

"I want you to meet someone, Kira. I hope you would like him."

"Okay..." Kira followed the two.

They went out to the front.

"Guys, I woild like you to meet SeedEater!" She smiled, letting go of Jack's arm.

In front of them was a beast that seemed to be inches taller than Jack. It had long hair around it's head, much like a lion's, except black. Sharp teeth jutted out of its mouth, and it had one, black eye. His other eye was stitched closed, and a line of stitches in the middle as if it was sliced in half.

"Hey there, big guy!" Kiki reached up to it's head, caressing it's face. She suddenly hugged it.

Kira and Jack heard a low rumble, which was probably the creature purring.

"Here," Kiki held Jack's hand after hugging it and brought him closer. She raised it in front of the beast. "I have a feeling that you would like him, since he actually eats... you know..."

Jack stared at her for a while, until he got what she meant. He slowly put his hand closer to it's face. It breathed out and leaned in to Jack's touch.

Through Jack's glove, he could feel the creatures skin. Since his glove was thin, he could feel the heat radiating off of him.

He put down his hand, realizing how friendly it was.

Kiki smiled. "You see, Kira? He's a nice guy! You don't need to be afraid!" Kiki told her reassuringly.

Jack turned around to look at her, only to see her look of unease. She was scared of him.

And without even thinking, Jack reached for his hand. He could feel her warmth mixing in with his coldness, and it felt 'tingly' for the both of them. He pulled her next to him, and raised his hand along with hers.

"J-Jack?" Kira questioned.

"It's fine, he won't hurt you." He told her, slowly placing her hand on him.

The beast let out some sort of grumble, then purred. He leaned in even more, into her hand. Kira smiled, gently rubbing his face.

Jack flushed, realizing what had happened.

* * *

"Hey, get up."

Ben sighed as he heard the familiar voice of his friend. He was still lying, face down on the cool, marble floor.

"Ben, are you making out with the floor?"

He heard another voice, knowing it too well.

"Ben. Get. The. Fuck. UP."

Ben groaned and rolled onto his back and sat up. He rubbed his face.

"Ugh, just how many times do I have to trip."

He heard a faint chuckle. "You should thank the floor for being there."

Ben stood up, facing the boy who was the same height as him. The same red clothes made him realize that it was Red.

"Oh, it's you."

Red smiled, putting his arm around his shoulders. "Ben, I missed you."

"I knew it, I knew that you had a thing for me." Ben said jokingly. "All this time, I've been wondering why you never liked me. Do you know how much it hurts just thinking about you, fucking another guy?!"

Red gave him a look of disbelief, joining the act. "Me? Fucking another guy? No, I would never do that! I've saved my virginity for you--"

Ben's eyes widened. "I... Are you really a virgin?"

Red huffed. "You know, it was getting good. And no, I'm not."

"I am either amused or disgusted. Actually, I'm both." Ben faced the other one who was standing in front of them the whole time.

His tattooed arms folded across his chest, with his lips curled up into the familiar faint smirk.

"Callum! Long time no--" Ben noticed how tall he got. "A-Are you serious?"

"What?" He asked.

"Why... Why do you have to be so tall?!"

Callum chuckled, shaking his head. The action caused his dirty blonde hair to sway. "Well, don't blame me for your height. You just met a terrible fate."

Ben rolled his eyes at the line. "I hate that line."

"You used to say it." Red reminded him.

"I used to." Ben deadpanned.

Callum smiled. "Well, you shouldn't have done that."

"STOP IT WITH THE PUNS!" Ben heard Kiki's brother yell.

Ben smiled.

He wondered what will happen, now that there are more people in his home.
READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Heeeeeyy. It's me, Leigh's cousin. I'll be substituting for her since she isn't feeling well. As I've remembered, there was a chapter a while back and she mentioned her condition in the author's note. I can't remember which one, but hopefully you guys remembered.

She actually told me not to bring up that chapter in the author's note, since you don't really read these. She was actually sad that you don't read these, and that she isn't getting notifications from the book. This affects her badly, and again, the reason why is in one of the author's notes in one chapter.

She rarely even gets enough sleep anymore, it's scaring EVERYONE. And I think I heard my aunt, aka her mom, saying that she heard her breathing heavily in the middle of the night.

I just hope that she won't do anything you know, terrible.

~Matt

Ps thats my name. It sucks. ;-;