twenty six

"do i really owe you?" i tease him and he slowly nods his head, smirking.

"but first, i must pee." he tells me, making me laugh.

"tmi, babe." i say and he chuckles, walking down the long hall and into one of the many bathrooms.

i take a sip of the cocktail that jack made and it's very fruity. i would usually drink vodka and red bull mixed together, but this is like a nice summer cocktail. makes me want to go on vacation in hawaii.

right as i set my cocktail down, nate and sam come stumbling into the door. i respectfully hop off of the countertop. why are they here and not at their own apartment?

"hey, what're you guys doing back already?" i ask, curious.

jack soon comes out of the bathroom, returning to where i am and looking confused at the drunk men. sam gives us lopsided smiles.

"we fucked them, then left them!" sam exclaims and nate lets out a raspy laugh.

"you already know." nate adds in. "i'm surprised you haven't fucked and left her." nate says to jack while pointing at me.

he doesn't know what he's saying. he's drunk and he's really and obnoxious when he is.

"i would never leave kendall." jack tells them, his brows furrowing.

i quickly turn my attention back to sam and nate because now is not the time to gush over jack's cute words.

"what do you guys mean when you say 'you fucked them and then left them'?" i ask, quoting with my fingers to enunciate to these drunk idiots.

"we banged karina and lizbeth and now there's no more contacting them ever again." sam wiggles his fingers in the air like jazz hands.

my eyes widen, "what?!" i exclaim.

"yeah, but johnson told me he isn't going to do that to nicole." nate slurs.

"bro, it's naomi." sam drunkenly laughs, falling back onto the couch.

nate shrugs his shoulders. geez, he can't even remember how to pronounce a name correctly. i feel obligated to give him a class of iced water to sober up, but he deserves to suffer because of what he did to lizbeth.

i have to go and see if karina and lizbeth are okay. even though i'm not necessarily on good terms with lizbeth, i still care about her heart being broken. it's asia whom i hate.

"you just left them?" i ask.

"yeah, they both were drunk as fuck, but it's okay. we did it in their apartments, so they're safe." sam clarifies, smirking.

not like if he cares if they're safe or not. they practically took advantage of each other.

"yeah." nate agrees with sam's statement.

"you guys are so dumb." i say, trying to keep calm.

"hey," nate points at me. "don't yell. it's too early for this."

they're both super wrecked. how did they even get here safely. if i were an uber driver and they came into my car, I would've kicked he out without a second thought. they shouldn't be doing this.

i thought sam was going to be good to karina and i trusted him because we were previously good friends. now i have to get ready for karina's rants tomorrow and all of her 'he won't text me back' whines.

i look up at jack, "you weren't going to do that to me, right?" i ask and he stands up straighter from his counter leaning position.

"of course i wasn't going to do that. i would never do that." he rambles. "if i were to, you'd be long gone-"

"okay, jack, i get it." i pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration, briefly closing my eyes.

i want to yell and sam and nate, but it's not like any of them are going to remember what i say. i should've known that those boys didn't and never will change. both jack's were really the only ones who stayed kind and humble.

well, jack was an ass for a little while towards me, but now he's the sweetheart i fell in love with in the beginning. jack and i exchange glances, not knowing what to do with the people knocked out on his couch.

"let them sleep here. they'll leave in the morning and that's when you can settle and solve everything." jack tells me, rubbing his hands on my arms assuringly.

i nod my head, "okay, it's getting late. i should probably go home." i say.

"what? no, stay, please." jack whines, his bottom lip stick out in a pout a little.

i laugh, pecking his outed lower lip, "i promise i'll be back first thing in the morning."

"but i want you do stay with me tonight, baby." he wraps his arms around my waist quickly, crushing me to him so i'm flushed against him.

my heart flutters from his use of the word 'baby' and his cute actions. if nate and sam were awake, i wouldn't feel comfortable like this, but they're both knocked out cold.

"you can wear my button up or my t-shirt." jack tries to persuade me into staying. "and we can shower together." he whispers into my ear and then grins down at me.

"tempting, but i'm afraid i must get going." i say in a fake british accent, while holding my finger up.

jack laughs and kisses my cheek, "okay, i love you." he sighs.

"i love you, too." i whisper to him and he smiles.

i quickly hug him close, my head on his chest. i don't want to let go of him, but i'll see him tomorrow. i lean up and kiss him deeply on the lips.

"make sure you take care of sam and nate." i instruct and he bites his bottom lip, nodding my head.

"but that's johnson's job." he retorts.

"well, i put you in charge."

"yes, ma'am. got it." he grins wide and kisses me again.

"stop kissing me, i'm going home."

"drive safe, babygirl." jack slaps my butt as i walk away, grabbing my purse on the way out.

"i will, bye." i wave him off.

{vote, comment, share}