Chapter 3: First Day

Here's Chapter 3! (:

-----

Chapter 3:

I woke up early for the first day of school. Trying to ignore my butterflies, I took a quick shower, using all my good products. I came out with my hair smelling like floral paradise. I got dressed into a Brandy dress, cardigan, and high tops. I accessorized with an infinity scarf and rings. I blow dried my hair straight and then curled loosely with my flat iron. Finally I was done. Normally I don't take this long, but everything had to be perfect. I walked down to get my bag and then walked over to Kat's next door, since we were now carpooling. I knocked to see Aaron again. "Hi Aaron!" I said brightly. "Hey Avery. Kat's upstairs - good luck - she's freaked." I laughed and then went up to find Kat looking flustered. She still looked great though, wearing a lace dress, cardigan, and boots. "Ugh I can't find my eyeliner. She had everything done, but her eyes. I handed her my emergency kit with a Maybelline mascara, Covergirl eyeliner pencil, and two color tattoo pot things. Kat wasted no time, and looked great in minutes. "Kat we're going!" Aaron knocked on the door. "Wow you actually look o-k." he joked to Kat. "But you look better Avery." he said, to me. "I'll take that!" Kat grinned. We all crammed into their brother, Cameron, who I just met. He was tall like Aaron, and had bronze hair. I couldn't decide if he or Aaron was better. The way to school was short, and we saw Dani outside of the high school. "Dani!" I called. She spun around, looking perfect. She was wearing a floral dress, cardigan, and white converse. Her hair and makeup were similar to mine. "Avery! Kat!" she responded. "You guys look great! How did you get here?" she asked. "Cameron drove us, and Aaron." Kat said. "Ugh Kat, your brothers are so hot!" Dani moaned. "They would take either of you in a second - but I have a rule! You two can't date my brothers until I have a boyfriend. That could be awhile!" Kat said. Dani groaned again. "You've been saying that since 8th grade!" Kat grinned. "Suck for you! Not that you would want to date them." "Oh but we would." Dani said under her breath. The bell rang, and soon it was time for first period.