Chapter 2: Meeting Dani

Well here's Chapter 2! No one has read lol.... Awk... #writingtomyself When this becomes famous {hopefully} you guys can laugh at me...

-----

Chapter 2:

The next day Kat invited me over via text. Yes, we were already close. I took a quick shower, and threw on some jean shorts and my favorite Brandy Melville top. Then, I applied a bit of makeup, and brushed out my long, blonde hair. Then, I went next door and knocked. The door open, and there was Aaron, blonde and blue-eyed like me. "Uh hi I-" I said, a bit shy. Aaron smiled, "They're up there, second door on the right." I nodded, "Thanks.." "No problem, Avery!" I went up the stairs and went up to the second door on the right and knocked. "Come in!" I opened the door to Kat, beautiful brown hair and green eyes sparkling. But, when I walked in farther, another girl was sitting there. "Oh, Avery this is my friend Dani! Dani this is Avery - she just moved here!" I smiled at the girl who was Dani. "Hi, nice to meet you!" she said. She had really light brown straight hair, hazel eyes, and sun-tanned skin with a trace of freckles. Probably concealer, since she was wearing makeup. Dani was really pretty, and she wore as much makeup as I did. I could tell by the defined eyeliner, and dark brown mascara. We all talked and soon Dani and I became pretty close. Kat was great too, but she didn't wear very much makeup so she was lost when we weighed the pros and cons of Mac and Benefit. It was like talking to all my girly Florida gurls. Soon, it was time to go. Tomorrow was the first day of tenth grade.....

-----

Whew! That was fun! Anyone out there......?