Chapter 1: Moving

Okay, here goes! :)

-----

Chapter 1:

I put away my last set of clothing and collapsed on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling in my new room. It had been less than eight hours since I moved from Florida to California. "Avery! Come downstairs, we have some visitors! I glanced around my room, before throwing on some jean shorts and an old Abercrombie top, and running a brush through my long, blonde hair. I walked down the stairs to see a smiling blonde woman in around my moms age, a tall blonde boy who looked around my age, and a brunette girl with pretty green eyes. "This is my daughter Avery! She's 15!" my mom introduced me. "Avery, these are the Kentwells!" I smiled and shook their hands, "Nice too meet you!" The blonde woman smiled again and said, "I'm Mrs. Kentwell, but you can call me Julie. This is Aaron and Katherine!" They smiled at me. "Aaron and Kat are twins." she explained. Our moms visited some more, and Aaron left for a soccer game. Kat stayed and talked to me. "So I'm Kat! I'm 15 too! Are you going into 10th?" she asked me at once. She was definitely a talker, but she seemed sweet. "I'm Avery, and yea, I'm going into 10th. So you're twins with Aaron?" I said. Kat laughed, "Yea- but we don't look alike! He's tall, blue eyed, and blonde - I'm the opposite! We talked for a while, and became fast friends. Kat was really nice. She was a little shorter than me, had bright green eyes, and beautiful chestnut hair with loose ringlets. It was good to have new a friend.

-----

AHHHHHH! Hope it was good! Comment, Vote, Follow? Feedback is appreciated! The first few chapters I'm trying to get Avery's surroundings across - and describe her too you! Don't worry - the next chapter will be all about her! Thanks for reading! ~A❤