Secret Santa

A/n: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, EVERYONE!

I forgot to do a Thanksgiving one, and I'm sorry. I have writer's block for that. The closest thing I've come to was: Reader and Nico are pilgrims and fight off menace turkeys!

Meh. Sounded lame.

Oh well, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!

Author's P.O.V.

Everyone gathered in the Zeus Cabin. Well, not everyone, everyone. Just Jason, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Calypso (I'm sorry for not including her in my story. I forgot that one detail, and and.... Nvm...), Nico, Will, Y/n, Kenneth, Kylie, and Reyna.

(A/n: I'm sorry Rachel ;-;)

They were gathered there for just a hang out, until Leo got an idea.
"Let's do something fun for Christmas!" He shouted.

"Uh, Leo. We're already having the Christmas Party at New Rome. What's more fun than that?" Calypso said.

"No. I mean that's fun, but I think we should do something even more exciting! Like a Secret Santa!" He said.

Everyone nodded.
Y/n was there for less than a year, so she's never seen the traditions of CHB or CJ. She seemed really excited at first, but it would be a dance. As in, "wear something formal and have a date" dance. It doesn't say in the flier that you HAVE to have a date, but she seemed embarrassed that she didn't have one.

The girls told her to ask someone if she felt that way, but she denied her feelings and told the girls that she didn't need a date. That it would be no big deal if she went with Ken and Ky.

Nico didn't have one, but she would never ask him.

There were two reasons. One, he was her best friend.
Two, it's not because she doesn't like him, but it's because she does.

"So, what's a Secret Santa?"
Y/n asked.

Ken and Ky seemed interested to know that as well.

"You've never done a Secret Santa before?" Nico asked, surprised.

Y/n shook her head and blushed at her lack of Christmas knowledge.

"It's been a while since I've actually celebrated Christmas." She whispered.

Everyone reminded themselves that Y/n, Ken, and Ky were placed in a rough orphanage.

"N-no! It's okay, I just thought... Never mind." Nico's face went pink.

You smiled.

"Well, Y/n, a Secret Santa is someone who gets you a present for Christmas. They draw your name from a container, and get you a present. The thing is, the Secret Santa can't tell nor give a hint that they're your Secret Santa." Percy said.

"Nice information, Percy. I rubbed into you. But, give more elusive details of the topic next time." Annabeth
Everyone laughed.

"That sounds awesome. Let's do it." Y/n said excitedly.

While Hazel wrote down everyone's name on scratch paper, Jason went to go find a hat to put them in.