15. Date Night

A/n: I changed Lionell's hair color to dark brown....
Anyways, I still want to thank you guys for 2K+ Reads!!! I really do love you guys <3!!!
So, here's the next chapter. Do Not Kill Meh. Do Not okay? I had to.... Don't ask what this is about... You'll find out in this chapter {:<.... Don't say I didn't warn you!!!
H/l- hair length
H/c- hair color

YOUR P.O.V.
It was near 4 in the afternoon, Friday. My date was at 5. I was walking to my cabin to get ready. That's when it turned 4 o'clock, and Piper dragged me into the Aphrodite Cabin. She locked the door, and I saw Annabeth, Hazel, Kylie, and Reyna in the middle of the cabin with clothes in their hands. "Piper?! Guys?! I have to get ready for my date." I told them. Piper grinned evilly at me. "That's why you're here, Y/n."  I looked at all the makeup and curlers on the vanity table.
'Uh oh.' I thought. They surrounded me. "Hehe guys? What are you going to do?" I asked nervously. They gave me the handful of clothes, and pushed me into the bathroom.
I shrugged, took a shower, and dried off. I stood there in a bath towel, and looked at the time. It was 4:15.
I remembered what Annabeth had said last night.
"Since your date is going to be the dock by the lake, you may want to wear something casual."
I started looking through all of the clothes the girls gave me, and found something perfect.
I walked out of the bathroom in a(n)  (Any color) short sleeved, knee length dress with laced flowers, and shorts underneath and (Any color) sandals.
The girls gasped. "How do I look?" I asked them. "Y/n, you look even more amazing!" Hazel said. "Yeah, you look even more awesome!" Kylie said. "Really?" I asked to make sure. They all nodded. I hugged them. "Thanks." I said. "Oh don't thank us yet. We still need to fix your hair and makeup." Reyna said. Piper sat me down in front of the vanity.
"Please don't go overboard. I don't really wear makeup, but I don't want to look like the Iris Cabin had done my makeup." I told Piper. She laughed. "Don't worry. I'll just put a little so it looks kinda natural, but still noticeable." She said. (A/n: I don't really wear makeup, so I don't get the gist of how a 'makeover' goes) I saw Kylie sit next to me. "I wanna watch." She said.
I closed my eyes, unsure of what to do. I felt my hair part into three ways, being brushed. I was guessing it was Hazel, Reyna, and Annabeth.
After a couple of burns and sneezing, I felt the makeup brush move away from my face. "You can open your eyes now, Y/n." Piper said. I did, and saw my reflection in the vanity's mirror. I actually looked good in makeup and like Piper said, she made it look noticeable and natural. I had a little bit of (Any color to match your outfit) eyeshadow, some blush, lip gloss, and mascara. My H/l  H/c hair was curled beautifully. (A/n: I'm sorry if you don't like curly hair, but I didn't want this chapter to be all over the place. If you have too short hair or naturally curly hair, it can still be curled even more and you'll look cute. Every girl looks cute in curly hair. )
"Wow." Was all I could say. I looked at everyone. "Do you think Jamie will like it?" I asked them. They nodded. "Of course he will, and he's supposed to love you for you. Not just for the makeup. If he doesn't like you, he'll have to answer to us." Annabeth said. I looked at the time. It was 4:58. I walked up to them, and gave them another hug. "Thanks guys, for everything. For helping me with this first date and keeping that little secret of mine." I said, remembering my confession of Nico as my first crush. They hugged me even tighter. "No problem, you're a great best friend to all of us." Hazel said. "You're family." Kylie smiled. "I know you said we can't spy on your date, but can we at least walk you to the dock?" Annabeth pleaded. They all gave me the puppy eyes. I finally gave in. "Fine, but behave yourselves on the way." I glared at all of them. "No promises." Reyna said, and we all laughed. I grabbed my gray jacket, and put my pin in the pocket. We all walked out of the door.
*****************************
All of the girls were walking me to the lake, and telling me each of their stories of their first dates with their boyfriends. Kylie and I were mostly the ones that were laughing. We were all having a good time and laughing at how silly the guys were on their dates, until I actually saw them on the dock. "What are they doing here?" I asked. All of the girls didn't look at me. "We kinda told the guys to give Jamie the 'take care of her or else' talk, until we got you here, so that we could give him the talk ourselves, too." Piper said sheepishly. I just stood there, looking at Jamie and the boys. I giggled, and made my way towards them.
The guys were sitting on the edge of the dock, except for Nico. He was leaning on one of the wooden pillars lazily.
"-and make sure you compliment the lovely Miss Y/n." I heard Leo say. "Also, take care of her. I swear if she gets hurt, Kylie and I will personally chop off your arms." Ken said. "Yeah!" Kylie yelled. The guys saw us, and stood up straight. Kylie ran up to Jamie, and poked her finger at his chest. "If I even see one bruise, off with your head!" Kylie joked. I laughed. "Alright guys, stop scaring him." I said. "Nope, it's our turn." Reyna said, as the girls walked in front of me, and gave Jamie their first death threats. I rolled my eyes. The guys left, except for Ken and Nico. Ken stood next to me.
"Chop off his arms?" I looked at Ken, forcing myself not to laugh. "What? We will." Ken insisted. I laughed, and gave him a bear hug. I looked him up and down. "You're growing taller already. You're almost as tall as me. Wait, or am I shrinking?!" I said in a dramatic tone. (A/n: I'm short, and I'm the oldest child. I'm like 4 or 5 something and I'm 13 .-.) Ken laughed. "I'm pretty sure I'm growing taller. Maybe even taller than you!" He boasted. I frowned. "Oh no you're not!" I pushed his shoulders down, and made him fall, and sat on his back. "Kylie! Help me!" Ken yelped. "Wohoo!" I heard Kylie whoop. "Oh no." Ken and I both said. Kylie jumped on my back, while Ken was getting squished underneath me. "Kylie! You're too heavy!" Ken complained. "Are you calling me fat?" Kylie asked in a sassy tone. "Yes." Ken said. "No." I said. I heard someone chuckle. I looked up, and saw Nico grinning at me. I giggled. "Nico! Help!" I held out my hand for him to take. "Alright, alright. Guys, Y/n's got a date and doesn't want to get dirty." Nico grabbed my hand, and pulled me out. I stood up, and dusted myself off. "Aww. You're no fun." Ken and Ky pouted. I laughed. "Bye, guys."
"See you after your date, Y/n." Ky said, dragging Ken towards the Hermes Cabin. "Thank you. Neeks." I smirked. He frowned. "What? Are you not used to that nickname?" I poked him. "Whatever. And stop poking me." He smiled.
I looked at the girls, exchanging their last threats, and Jamie looked absolutely terrified. I smiled. "You guys are so overprotective. That's why I love you guys." I said to Nico. He looked me in the eyes, and smiled back. He took my hands. I blushed. His hands were warm, and gentle. "Just be careful, okay? You have your ring?" He asked me. I tapped my finger, where Majesty was. "Yes Nico, I can take care of myself. But, thanks." I said. His warm smile came back, replacing the worry.
"Okay, Y/n. You can go on your date now." Piper said, while the girls passed me. Nico and I let go of each other's hands, and blushed. "Take care of her, please." Nico said directly to Jamie. I blushed even more. 'He really cares about me, doesn't he?' I thought. I snapped, and realized what my mind had said. 'Shut up! He cares about all of his friends! Stop treating yourself like you're special.' I thought. 'Ouch.' It hurt, when I insulted myself.
Jamie came in front of me, and grabbed my hand. It didn't feel as gentle as Nico's. "Ready to go, Angel?" He said. "Yeah." I said. I felt as if something were wrong, or missing.
I looked back, and saw the girls and Nico leaving. "Bye guys!" I waved to them. They waved back, and Nico was the last one to leave.
"Let's go." Jamie motioned me towards the end of the dock. I took a good look at what Jamie was wearing. He was wearing a clean, light blue button up shirt with a black bow tie, jeans, and jogging shoes. His hair was spiked up with gel. 'Am I a little underdressed, or overdressed?' I asked myself.
My thoughts were interrupted, when I saw a large canoe with a woven picnic basket in the middle. There were two lit lanterns with handles on the top. I gasped. "Jamie, this is so amazing. Did you plan this yourself?" I asked him. He nodded. "Here, let me help you." Jamie held onto my other hand, and helped me onto the canoe. When he got in, he handed me a paddle. "So, where are we paddling to?" I asked. "No, no. I am the gentleman of this date, I will paddle us to our destination. Besides, it's a surprise." Jamie said. He gently grabbed the paddle from my hand, and put both of the paddles in the water. "Okay." I said, getting excited for the surprise.
In just a few moments, I saw the dock become smaller and smaller. Getting farther and farther away. The sunset continued to go down. "The sunset is amazing." I sighed. "Not as amazing as you are." Jamie said. I smiled at his compliment. "Open the basket." He softly kicked it towards me. I picked it up, and opened it. There was a small blue box inside it. No food, just the box. 'That's odd. Shouldn't you have food on a date?' I thought. 'Maybe the food is at the surprise destination.' I reassured myself. "This?" I asked. He nodded, and returned to paddling. His expression was grim, as if he were impatient and couldn't wait for something. I ignored it, and opened the blue box. There was a golden charm bracelet with five small heart and dagger charms. Each heart had a small green gem in the middle. "Jamie, it's beautiful. I-I don't know what to say." I stuttered. "You don't have to say anything. Here, let me put it on you." He said, and clipped the bracelet on my right hand. "Thank you." I said. He smiled, and continued to paddle.
A little while longer, the sparkling stars replaced the pink and orange sky. I felt a bump behind me. Jamie got up. "We're here." He said, and held out his hand. I took it. He looked around. There was nobody out here, besides us. It was really hard to see the dock, especially at night. When I squinted I saw the Big House's lights.
Jamie stopped looking around, and dragged me deep into the woods. He had a firm grip on my arm. "Jamie, I don't think we're supposed to go this deep in the woods." I said. "Just, relax. We're almost there." He said. He kept on dragging me, running, his grip becoming tighter. I was confused. First, he had that grim expression, then there's no food in the basket, now he's running and dragging me into the woods. "Jamie, is there something wrong?" I asked, worried. He looked like he was about to answer, but clenched his jaw. He didn't answer. I decided not to ask again, so I stayed quiet.
Finally, after running and dragging me, Jamie stopped.
He stopped us in front of a cave  that had lit torches on each side of the cave's walls. I couldn't see very far into the cave, but I could feel something in there. Something bad. "Jamie, we shouldn't go in there. I feel a presence. Something dangerous." I said, backing up.
Jamie saw me back up, and grabbed my arm again. This time, he wasn't so gentle. "Hey! What are you doing?! Let go!" I yelled at him. He wouldn't let go of my arm, and pulled me inside the cave. I kept on squirming and struggling. I tried scratching his arm, but his eye would only twitch and he'd squeeze my arm even more. "Ow! You're hurting me!" I said.
He stopped mid in his tracks. He was staring at something. My eyes followed his gaze. We were in front of a huge cavern. There were no exits, except for the one that we came through. Limestone of different colors were everywhere. Deadly sharp rocks hung from the ceiling of the cavern. A narrow path lead straight to the middle of it. There were no bars or handles for you to hold onto. If you fell, you would fall deep into the dark void beneath the cave. The real sight was the silver stream that poured into a black marble fountain, across the path. "What is this place?" I asked. My voice echoed.
"It's a shrine. I made it with the help of the god who this shrine is dedicated to." Jamie released my arm, and made his way towards the fountain. He didn't fall off to the side of the path.
I rubbed my arm. "It's amazing and all, but why'd you make it all the way over here? Couldn't you have asked Jason to build one in New Rome or back at Camp?" I asked him. Jamie scowled. "They wouldn't welcome him. If they find out about who this shrine is to, they'd tear it apart. I worked hard on this shrine, and I wouldn't want my work to go to waste."
I thought about that. "Who's this shrine to, then?" I was afraid to ask that question, but I was curious. Jamie laughed. At first it came out of nowhere, but then it turned maniacal. I got scared. "Jamie. Who's this shrine to?" I asked again. He stopped laughing. He got up, and walked towards me. His eyes weren't green anymore. They were dark, violent, and his iris kept swirling around his pupil. "This shrine is to the most powerful being. The God before the Olympians, before the Titans. The primordial god. The God of the pit. Can you guess who, Y/n?" Jamie put one of his hands on my shoulder, and the other, holding my face. 'The primordial god. The God of the pit... Oh no.' I thought.
"Tartarus. Why would you build a shrine for Tartarus?!" I asked, completely shocked.
"Because, he promised me power. He promised me no more respecting the stupid gods. The gods like my father, Ares. They make mortals fall in love with them, then they break their hearts. Leave them completely, with just their children. The gods need to finally step down, and be put in their place. We demigods suffer enough, some of us are unloved by both parents. Some of us were never supposed to be born. We are just accidents!" Jamie let go of my face, and pushed me to the ground. My arm skidded across the gravel behind me. I had scratches, and I was bleeding. They burned, but I stood back up. "What am I here for? Why did you bring me here?!" I shouted. Jamie circled me. "You're here because my Master needs you. He says you're more powerful than any child of Hecate in the last three millennium. He needs your powers to finally rise with his army." Jamie smirked. "You work for him?!" I yelled. He laughed. "Work is something that involves what you don't want to do. I am the Lieutenant General of his monster, demigod, and God armies. So, I wouldn't call it work. I'd call it my job. A job I have dreamed for." Jamie said proudly. "This proves my rank." He lifted up his right arm's sleeve. His shirt covered a fist sized dark purple tattoo symbol on his bicep. The symbol looked like a 5 with a line in the middle. (A/n: It's the pic above) It was the symbol of Tartarus. Next to the symbol there were three silver star tattoos to mark his rank as Lieutenant General. "Wait, if you're Lieutenant General of Tartarus' armies, then who is the General?" I asked. Jamie's proud expression turned into a murderous glare. "That spot is already taken." He gritted through his teeth. I smiled, I knew just how to get under people's skin. "So, you're like, second best?" I said. "Why you little smart mouth!" Jamie pulled my hair. "Ow!" I yelped. I thrashed and kicked him in his soft spot like Capture The Flag. He dropped down, and I began to run towards the cave's exit.
I almost made it out of the cave, until I heard the clear snap of fingers.
'Tranfigere.' I heard Jamie's voice in my head. Pierce. It was in Latin.
Pain flared in my right arm. I fell down, and my eye sight blurred. The fiery pain went through my arm to my whole body. I was trembling.
I managed to look at my right wrist, and saw that I had been punctured by one of the daggers on my charm bracelet. One of the hearts next to the dagger that punctured me, didn't have a green gem. It had a gray one, as if it were drained. The veins on my wrist were venomous green.
"It's a Ballisk venom bracelet. A gift from my Master." I heard Jamie's voice behind me. I tried moving, but I couldn't. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "Don't worry, it won't kill you right away. Not unless you get all five dosages. So far, you've got four more to go. You wanna try to run and scream for help? Go ahead, be my guest. But, you won't make it in time." Jamie chuckled.
The dagger released from my vein, and it returned to its normal color. I could move again. "You'll get used to the pain. Or maybe not." Jamie laughed maniacally. "Y-you're sick." I said, picking myself up. "So what if I am? It's not like you're gonna do anything about it." Jamie grinned creepily. I wanted to slap that grin off of his face so bad, but I was too weak to do. I tried yanking the bracelet off of my wrist, but it wouldn't budge. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You can't take it off yourself. Someone else has to take it off for you. Even if you try to tell someone to take it off for you, I will make sure the rest of the venom kills you before anyone could save you." Jamie said in a serious tone. I had a thought that just might save my life.
"So? If you kill me, you can't use my powers. It'll be such a waste for your army." I smiled, satisfied. Jamie crossed his arms. "Oh, if I kill you now, the process will speed up. I have orders that if you disobey, I can use the bracelet to kill you right away. I preferred that better than to keep you alive, but the Master says we have to keep you alive and use you long enough until we can drain you of all your powers. You're still gonna die either way."
My blood turned cold. I could die either way. It doesn't matter. I'll still die. I really thought this was gonna be a good first date, but I just got distracted by Jamie's charm and his fake kindness. My arms fell down my sides. "Whatever, just take me back." I sniffed. "You finally give in. Such a pity. I wanted to kill you right away. Anyways, you don't start your power drainage yet, so you can go back today." He sighed.
I got back on the canoe, and didn't look or speak a single word to Jamie the whole way back to Camp.
When we got back to the dock, I was ready to run to my friends and tell them all about Jamie, until he grabbed my shoulder. "You won't speak a word of where you've been or what I did. If you do-" Jamie pointed at the bracelet. I nodded. 'So much for a rescue.' I thought, and headed my way towards my cabin. I started crying. I didn't know why. From the pain he's given me? From the horrible first date? That I couldn't tell my friends anything? That I would die? All of those reasons were why.
I opened the door to Cabin 20, and didn't even go to the bathroom to change. I just plopped on my top bunk, thinking about the whole night.
When I got overwhelmed, I decided I needed rest. I slept. No dreams, no nightmares, no visions. Just a dark, nothing void.

A/n: Hehehe hey guys.... Don't kill me. This is part of the story. Just, comment and stuff and wait till the next chapter. Sorry, not sorry.
~BlueFoodRules