#Wattys2015!!!!!

Sup guys!!!! So, I just found out about the Wattys2015. I wanna participate!!! I'm running up for Beginner's Luck Award, and The Fanfiction Feels Award. I'm running up for Beginner's Luck Award, because I am fairly new to Wattpad since May 2015. Yes, I know it's hard to believe (not really). I can participate in THIS award bc I read the rules, and it says "You must have joined Wattpad in March of 2015 or later." And I have.
I hope you guys will vote or tag me bc I don't have a Twitter or Facebook or whatever to vote you guys. And if I win this award, I will reward you guys with something special. I also want to run for The Fanfiction Feels Award, because for those of you guys reading this story you know you've read The Percy Jackson and the Olmpians series AND The Heroes Of Olympus series. If you are reading this and haven't, first of all WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?! And second of all HOW DARE YOU NOT READ THOSE SERIES BEFORE THIS?! Also, sadly most of these characters belong to Uncle Rick Troll Riordan. This is FANFICTION for those of you who don't know and are oblivious as Percy when he didn't know that Rachel AND Annabeth BOTH LIKED HIM.

Also, raise your hand up high if you like my story and you have a HUGE GIGANTIC MEGA CRUSH on the most polite (If you don't think Neeks is awesome and AMAZHANG and polite, look at the pic above to PROVE YOUR SORRY LIES WRONG (Sorry, not sorry but it's true) , cutest (yes, I think Neeks is cute bc of his personality and his feels and I just wanna love him and give him a hug and a kiss on the head.
I Love him for MANY MANY MANY MANY other reasons I shall not speak of.)

So, I AM a Solangelo shipper (Freak you if you think being gay is wrong and they should kill themselves and be "normal". WELL LET ME TELL YA SOMETHING

I don't think it's wrong and I love Solangelo and Nico. I know it's in the Bible that a man shall not be with another man. I think the Bible is wrong about that. (Cue gasp)

Believe in what YOU want and delete my story even if you don't like that I don't discriminate the Gays But let me tell you this: You should love whoever you want and don't give a crap to those who don't appreciate you for who you are.

Also, your religion does NOT define who you are.

Nico has a rough past, and so do all the others. I would love to be friends with someone like that. And there are no such persons that are "normal". If you are, then you are boring and I think that's different AND BEING DIFFERENT IS AWESOME AND SO NOBODY IS NORMAL.

Everyone IS different in many ways and your individuality makes you who you are.)

Anyways, sorry for preaching. It comes to me when I get all emotional and stand up for what I believe in. Please tag this story (You guys can tag my other story, Daughter Of Evil if ya want bc unfinished or just started stories can enter), Twitter thingy or whatever... BLAH BLAH BLAH! I really hope I at least win ONE of the awards. Also, I'm gonna be "polishing" this story. By "polishing" I mean I'm gonna re-edit the chapters and make them make sense. I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT,

NO PRESSURE!! SORRY, NOT SORRY!

I'M A WEIRDO

Love you guys
~XOXO BlueFoodRules