21. Have You Forgotten?

A/n: Wassup reader-chans? I'm terrible, I know. I really needed to update, but I confused myself and forgot to jot down some ideas for this chapter.

Nothing?
Okie....

I've gotten my hair redone :) (Months ago... It's green again now ;-;)

I AM A PARROT! SQUAK SQUAK SQUAK!
(You can't really see all of the colors due to the lighting, but eh. Okay, to the story!)

Also, sorry if it sucks pretty bad...

YOUR P.O.V. (Day 2 in New Rome)
New Rome was amazing so far.
I woke up early this time to see the camp and city.

I used this advantage to go to the library and just drink (coffee/tea/soda/water/etc) from the cafe across the street and read.

I caught up with Annabeth in the Harry Potter series (A/n: I'm still reading them ;-;), so I moved on to the Divergent series (A/n: Haven't read those yet ;-;).

I was enjoying a nice, relaxing (who am I kidding? FULL OF FEELS) book, until something caught my eye. I stood up and looked at the city through the glass window, until I almost spit out my drink when I saw him. He was looking around, seeing if anybody followed him.

Nico.

What was that boy doing out in such an early hour?
He should be sleeping in. Getting rest. Not worrying about who knows what.

I frowned, threw away my empty cup, checked out my book, and exited the library.

I power walked and ducked behind bushes and trees so Nico couldn't see me.

I felt super energetic now that I had that drink. I felt as if I could walk all over the city.

He looked totally suspicious. This was my chance to find out what he's been so bummed about. Maybe jump in on him and ask a few questions and stuff?
I don't care what I have to do, but as long as I get full answers.

**************************************
Okay, I'm acting like a total stalker here. It's been minutes since I followed Nico. Is this wrong? Am I acting too overprotective? Is it really necessary to crowd Neeks' personal space just to find out what I want to know?

No. No, you can never be too overprotective (A/n: Unless you're my parents >:|). And yes, it is necessary. I'm not crazy, I'm just worried.

Dang. I'm like a weirdo mom right now.

Nico kept passing by crowds, so I lost him a few times. When I finally caught sight of him again, someone pulled me into a hug.

I was about to kick them, until the person spoke. "How are you?" A sweet voice asked me.
My anger melted into a giddy heart jump.
"Hey, Lionell." I said.

He faced me, and wiggled our noses together. "I love you." He said warmly.
The locket he gave me tingled against my neck.
I felt my heart jump again.
People were starting to stare, and 'awing'.
"Love you too." I said back, blushing.

"I see you've been to the library, without me." He made a pouty face as he looked at the book tucked in my arm.
I laughed.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't wait." I took a quick glance beside his arm, and saw that Nico wasn't seeable.

"Are you looking for something or someone?" Lionell asked, looking in my eyes' direction.

"Yeah, but he's gone. I'll catch up with him later." I said honestly.
Well that was disappointing. I stalked him for nothing.