20. A "Vacay" Would Be Nice

A/n:
I AM A TERRIBLE AUTHOR!
I AM TRUELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A MONTH. I HAD PROJECTS, BIG TESTS, STUDYING, AND 6 PAGE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS.
I was super busy ;-;.

BUT I'M GLAD I FINALLY HAVE A BREAK!!!!!!
So, I drew Lou Ellen one time... Okay, a loooooong time ago.
This isn't an accurate drawing, but... Eh.
Whatever.
Here goes your VAYCAYYY!!!

(OKAY. I RE-EDITTED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I MESSED UP BIG TIME. BLAME MY SLEEPINESS.)

YOUR P.O.V.
I was still in the infirmary. Will insisted that I should stay here for a couple of weeks until he's absolutely sure that I'm 110% fine.
He's been mending my broken bones and nasty bruises from the....past.

It was now November. I've been in the infirmary for almost a month now.
The gang and Lionell come and go everyday to check up on me. Ken and Ky stay some nights with me too, and I don't (nor Will) stop them.

Leo gave me some of his leftover Halloween candy since I wasn't in any shape to go to the mortal world to trick-or-treat.
(A/n: For those of you who have read my Halloween Special, it does not apply to the plot of this story. Sorry, not sorry)

Hazel, Frank, and Lionell had stayed with me on Halloween night to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, and most of the Tim Burton movies while everyone else went to the mortal neighborhoods near camp to go trick-or-treating.

Frank and Hazel didn't want to be scared, so they stayed with me in the infirmary (wearing their costumes). Lionell wanted to be with me, and we gorged on Will's secret stash of candy and popcorn (while wearing costumes too).

Hehe.... He still doesn't know.

Jason still teaches me the
basics of Greek and Roman mythology, but he and Percy tell me all about their adventures and quests all over the world. You can say that I was intrigued.

Piper gives me the basics on her (nice) gossip. Like who her OTP's are in camp. *Cough* Clarisse *Cough* Chris.

Annabeth and I have our book nights and trio book clubs with Lionell. So far he's caught up with us, but I'm waiting for Annabeth to throw something hard at him. Like a hardcover copy of Twilight just to torment him.
She says that she's still thinking about it though, and I laugh so hard when she threatens to buy one especially for Lionell when he tries to prove her book theories wrong.

Reyna pesters Will into letting me out of the infirmary so that she can train me to prevent another issue. He says 'no', obviously, but Reyna brings along Aurum and Argentum and we chat about fighting and '100 ways to kill Jamie Hall on sight'.
Now we're at 110.

Leo rarely stops by, except for the candy thing. He comes and goes, and I hear him muttering something about a crystal and a Festus...
(A/n: I'm sorry, I changed the ending...
It's not like I didn't like the ending of HoO, it's just that I messed up my plot and I can't go back or else I'll mess up this whole story, and... You get the idea)

I leave him to it because he's obviously busy, but Leo makes me a little fire in any shape I want and pranks Will to make up for our missing hang outs.
Will of course shoves him out once he realizes that his medical supplies all say "Dr. Sunshine" with funny smilies.

Nico comes every afternoon, but he seems different. Different how? I don't know. I just have a heart feeling (not gut feeling). Just right now, I was watching a Gravity Falls episode marathon (A/n: I'm sorry if you don't like that show, but I LOVE IT!!! <3)
while Nico complained. "-A twin brother? C'mon, Y/n. That's so cliche!" He ranted.

I just smiled. "It's an awesome show.
"Disco girl-" I began singing, but Nico covered my mouth.
"No." He simply said. I licked his hand. "Eww! Stop doing that. You're gross!" Nico wiped my saliva on my arm. "Ew! Stop!" I giggled, and pushed Nico playfully.