CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

OKAY SO SOMEONE CHALLENGED ME TO DO THIS!
I don't know how to do this challenge, like do I listen to that music each day for 30 days straight or what?
Whatever, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
I'll start in November!

Day 1- A song that makes you happy: Overjoyed (Stevie Wonder)

Day 2- A song that helps you clear your head: Uh, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Don't judge me)

Day 3- A song that makes you laugh: Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?
(Book of Life :3)

Day 4- A song that reminds you of something sad: Soldatino (I think everyone knows...)
(Paola Bennet)

Day 5- A song that has a new meaning to you every time you hear it: A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)

Day 6- A song that you can relate to: A Song For Someone (U2)

Day 7- A song that is your guilty pleasure: We Are The Crystal Gems/ Extended Version
(Steven Universe Theme Song)

Day 8- A song you liked when you were younger: Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen)

Day 9- A song that makes you want to dance: Sakura Kiss (OHSHC THEME SONG!)

Day 10- A song that makes you cry: SOLDATINO (Again)

Day 11- A song that reminds you of summer: Cool Kids (IDK why)
(Echosmith)

Day 12- A song that reminds you of your best friend(s): Count On Me (Bruno Mars)

Day 13- A song you sing to in the shower: Book Of Life Songs (Like, the whole soundtrack), We Are The Crystal Gems, Over The Garden Wall theme song.... Yes I'm a total geek (gReek XD)
everywhere, I know.

Day 14- A song you like hearing live: California (U2)
Or
Can't Sleep Love (Pentatonix)

Day 15- A song people wouldn't expect you to like: Into The Unknown (Over The Garden Wall Theme song)

Day 16- A song that holds a lot of meaning to you: You Do It For Her (Steven Universe Song :3)

Day 17- A song that annoys you: Happy (I'm sorry I actually love his songs except this one....
Pharrel Williams)

Day 18- A song you have/ want as your ringtone: Gravity Falls Theme Song (Hehe...)

Day 19- A song you're currently obsessed with: Samson (Regina Spektor)

Day 20- A song from a new album you are waiting for to come out: None

Day 21- A song you want to dance at your wedding (that is, IF I do get married): Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)

Day 22- A song that would be a theme song to a TV show about your life: The Lonely (Duh.
Christina Perri)

Day 23- A song that makes you angry: Any JBeaver song

Day 24- A cover song: After Ever After (Paint)

Day 25- An acoustic song you love: The Only Exception (Paramore)

Day 26- A song by your favorite band(s): Demons, Imagine Dragons
Or
Immortals, Fall Out Boy

Day 27- A song you make fun of: A Thousand Miles (DA DA DA DA DA DA DA! MAKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN...)
(Vanessa Carlton)

Day 28- A song that reminds you of someone special (or anyone you despise): King Of Anything (Sara Bareilles)

Day 29- A song currently stuck in your head: Fix You (Coldplay)

Day 30- A song you haven't listened to in a while: Fireflies (Owl City)
Or
Payphone (Maroon 5)

Yes, I know. My songs are kinda childish and colorful, but EH!
I love them! (Except the ones that I hate and annoy me)
Hope this has been helpful, and now I have to nominate 5 other people to do it:

FeistyBlondie

Nicole1234556789

AnnaK4675

JuliaTheOtakuFangirl

catarinabiek

I would nominate you all, but I have to do only five people!
Please don't get upset that you haven't been nominated! I love all of you guys, just know that!

I'm going to update on Halloween night! A special is coming up, and I'm also making an O.C. Book which will tell you more about my O.C.'s past! This includes Jamie, Ken and Ky, Lionell, and even my new O.C., Henry Stefan!!!  Also, more upcoming O.C.'s that will be featuring in my upcoming stories. (Not out yet)
I also forgot to mention that I changed Daughter of Evil to Soldier of The Uprising!
BTW, see ya on this Saturday!!!

~BooksElysium