Author's Note:Happy Father's Day!!

Hey Guys Today is Father's Day!! God Bless Everyone, especially the people growing up without your fathers. This day might be a happy day for some of you readers, and this might be a dreadful day for some of you readers. Right now I'm celebrating it. Everyone please cherish your family because they may be everything you've got. If you're adopted, please don't ignore your adopted family. Please don't be sad on this day. If you don't have a father to love, celebrate this day to the good kids, good mother's and father's and good people out there. Don't be depressed because people who care are out there. If you have anything to tell me in the comments, please tell me because I won't judge and I'm there for you guys out there. If you have any questions, ask away, even if it has nothing to do with my story. If it's about life, friends, or even family problems, there are people there for you, and I'm one of those people.

Now, about the story....
You guys probably hate my guts right now for not updating for a while, and I really hope all of you readers are reading my Author's Notes, because they are Super Duper important.. Especially the last Authors Note. For those of you that ARE reading my Author's Notes, Thank You. Thank You all. I really appreciate it! I really appreciate you guys dealing with my lazy bum and for being patient. And also for being there for me when I was about to give up on this story. Thank You all for those of you guys who have not removed my story from your lists yet. Thank You all for reading my story and for giving me hope on this story. Also some of you guys have read the last Author's Note and had a "little" sneak peek at my future Nico di Angelo x Reader Story. So Like the last Author's Note if you guys want that as my new story after I'm completely finished with this Hopeful story.
Ok now I SWEAR ON THE RIVER OF STYX that I will update soon!! I really promise this time! And if I don't keep this promise, Zeus will blast me to bits.
Thank You all again!! Please leave any suggestions below in the comments please... And also PLEASE COMMENT because I love seeing you respond and actually participating. PLEASE VOTE TOO!! I know this is a lot to ask for, but it's all I'm asking........for now... :3
Love You Guys!!!
~<3 BlueFoodRules