25. One Shock after Another

Start from the beginning

As soon as I did, his arms around my waist tightened as he drew me impossibly close to himself. My hands came up to grip his biceps while my breasts pressed into his hard muscular chest making him groan against my lips.

Fireworks of desire and pleasure exploded all over my body making me lean into him, while he bent down further making me bend backwards to accommodate him. The kiss was gentle and slow and full of emotion.

Even though it was my first, it conveyed so much to me that I was left overwhelmed. Even the smallest of his actions spoke magnitudes about him to me and what they said left me wanting more and more and more of this incredible man before me.

His grip around me was firm yet gentle, strong yet careful and it told me this,

I'll protect you...forever

His heart hammering against my own told me he was affected by this kiss deeply, as though he had felt nothing like this before, and it told me this,

I've waited for you...forever

His lips moved against mine with so much yearning and need that I was astounded by the immensity of his feelings for me. And it told me this,

I've wanted you...forever

I was left breathless by the intensity of his feelings. I couldn't believe that I had finally met a man whose feelings for me were so immense and unfathomable that they left me not caring about anything else whatsoever except being with him, being by his side, being his! And yet again my question resounded in my mind.

Did you get your wish?

My eyes brimmed with tears of joy and my hands moved up and tangled themselves in his thick soft locks pressing him closer to myself.

Yes!...

The kiss had left me feeling like my world had disappeared but, at that minute I realized something which both elated and terrified me. It hadn't disappeared, no, my world hadn't disappeared after all.

Because this man in your arms is your entire world!

The truth hit me like a ton of bricks as I realized that I liked him. I liked him so so much, even though I knew he wasn't even human. I still liked him.

I lo-

Zuerien's lips suddenly started to move faster against mine, and I found myself responding as best as I could, given my lack of experience but seeing as whatever I did only caused him to kiss me even more zealously, I hoped I was doing it right.

One of his hands remained around my waist while the other trailed up the side of my body igniting a slow hot fire wherever they touched me till his fingers tangled in my hair, turning my head to the slightly to the side, deepening the kiss even further.

A moan of pure ecstasy escaped my lips and this seemed to fuel his desire to peak as the next minute I found my back pressed into the hard trunk of the thick tree behind me while his strong chest pushed against mine again. And suddenly everything was moving at the speed of light.

The kiss that had started off as a soft and gentle one suddenly turned so passionate and demanding that I found myself struggling to keep up with Zuerien's pace as he kissed me into oblivion. His lips moved hungrily against mine, devouring every inch of them, leaving no spot untouched. And there was only one emotion, one overwhelming emotion that overflowed from him now.

Possessiveness

His hands slid up and down the sides of my body feeling my curves mold into his large rough palms emitting more moans of unbridled gratification from me. His lips moved feverishly against mine as though not wanting to forget this feeling of incandescent ecstasy. And I could hear the one word that could sum up all his immeasurable possessiveness, ringing in my head.