The End

Elsa

We standing at the forest floor and waiting for Pitch. "Well you came " Pitch says but Emma looks as if he never even touched. "Elsa it's a trap! "Shut up, you idiotic black princess ". He hits her against a tree. He rises his black horses. Each of them with devilish eyes. They run towards us . I freeze some and a bang sound with each hit Punzie uses with her pan and a blast to heal us.

Hiccup guiding his dragon to shoot them while Merida releases her arrows with Hiccup on his dragon. Anna blasting fire and Kristoff and Flynn fighting with weapons. More and more are released. I see Emma sending power to Pitch. That's it Pitch needs her to live.

I try to drain the power out of Emma but no luck." I see you need a little help " Silvermist says. She is pure and she does work well with magic. She tries to drain Emma but she has no luck. "The only way is to kill Emma or release her full energy to make her weak ". I chose to make her weak. "Emma I need to make you weak " Do it, put Pitch out of his misery! ". I hit her every time but I'm hurting her. "Jack fight them off I'm trying to release her". "Don't you touch her!!"Pitch screams. He blasts all of us at once. We all lay weak on the grass.

I lay against Jack and he holds me tightly. "Now to send you to hell" Pitch says . All the others are unconscious. He shapes the black sand into a triangle with a sharp point. We waited for the strike but it never comes. "No!! " Emma stands there with it right through her stomach. "Look after my brother for me " her last words come out.

"No, no,no!!!! " Pitch screams and blows up to white ashes after his body forms cracks. "But why? "Only cause you my best friend". A tear escapes my eye. I feel something traveling up my spine.Her fingers brushing my back. Her eyes stare wide open, lifeless. I close it gently.

"You know she had to die" we hear a voice say. We see a girl with pure white eyes and angelic wings. Her long white dress covering her body while her gold hair hair covered her back. "Who are you? "I'm White " What do you want with her?" I just came to say, she was your guardian and I came to take her away " Where?".

She smiles kindly and picks her up. "Heaven, you from heaven!" Hiccup screeches. "Yes" Hey White say hi to my parents for me " Yes Jack and don't worry about, oops almost gave it away " You will find out ". She walks into the blinding light.

"Atleast she is resting now " Jack says. He kisses me on the cheek. We walk home and get ready for bed. Finally at peace.

*

The sequal is finally out. It is called:

When I return

Go into my profile or search for it

Hope you enjoy it