Clubbing

Merida

I watch as Hiccup continues to play his silly video games. I impatiently sit between the covers. Dwelling on my phone out of boredom. As I'm about to scroll through my gallery, my phone begins to rings. It's Punzie.

Hey Punzie what's up?

P:I want to go clubbing tonight. I can't stand being in these walls for so long.

M: We have class tomorrow , we won't be able to get up for the lecture.

P:Please, I really want to go, I will inform the others too

M:We went to a wild party on Saturday, its Tuesday

P:Now?

M:It was 4 days ago

P:Please, you won't have to dress up for the rest of the month

M:It's a deal , what time?

P:At 7 we can go, bye

M:Bye, wait at 7 that is in a hour

I tell Anna and Kristoff .Informing Hiccup afterwards . Punzie tells Jack and Elsa. I quickly get dressed and we meet up outside the gates.

Jack looks tired yet it seems he couldn't resist leaving Elsa alone with us for the night. As we get into the car Jack turns to Rupanzul.

"So what club?"
"Its called Night Time Lounge" Punzie says. Anna brings her little camera since she believes that it should be brought to "special occasions". Elsa, Anna and Punzie are at the back while Hiccup is sitting at the window, Jack, Flynn then I. I turn my head away from the camera as soon as Anna flash begins to blind me.

As soon we arrive I notice Hiccup demeanor change. He goes from relaxed to agitated.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, just a lot on my mind right now. You know the situation isn't great at home so I thought this would be a good distraction. Yet it doesn't seem to be helping"

I smile and lean over to give him kisses. He gives a small smile at the gesture.

"Come on, I'll be your distraction".

We walk between the crowd to be greeted with speakers blasting into our ears. The lights flashing at all angles and the music flowing between us. Anna and Kristoff immediately disappear between the people while Jack and Elsa move towards the centre of the dance floor . I join in and Hiccup is looking better than before.

As much as we enjoying the night, I suddenly notice a common enemy. Blackmist. She seems familiar with DJ since he greets her with a smile. Then again, with her devilish ways, there's no doubt in my mind she worked her way into his head. The DJ begins to lower his music. Which peaks the group interest. Blackmist grabs the microphone and her eyes meet Elsa ice cold pair.

"Pick your poison"

Elsa nods and steps forward. I stand beside as the group splits. Blackmist shoves past the crowd with her little misfit of friends. As their voices begin to tune in with the song, so did we.  The song begins to play out and the crowd begins to favour us more. I don't falter as we reach the end. Suddenly the DJ calms the crowd.

"So who do we pick?"

He raises his left fist and the crowd cheers at Blackmist. Her smug look raises fury in me and Hiccup holds me back. The DJ raises his right wrist and I'm suddenly soothed with the crowd cheers louder for us. Wiping the look off her face.

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER!"