chapter- 15

CHANYEOL'S POV:

Baekhyun stayed down looking at me submissively as I smiled at the petite demon.
"Baekhyun, it's okay. I want to hear your voice. Please let it out. For me?"

He twisted and turned and finally got up to look me in the eye. I raised myself slowly to look at him carefully as I moved forward so that we were only and inch apart and the only thing that was supporting me from falling onto his chest was my arms.

"What is it that you are think of Baekhyun?"
I ask as I made myself comfortable as I sat down to pull him into my lap and caress his soft hair and look into his eyes clouded with lust.
"Nothing Yeollie just that I am still not sure whether we should do this. I mean I'm not ready for the responsibility of a child and I don't know how I will take care of one."
He says as he brings his legs towards his chest and frowns at me. I smile and hug him and pull his hands away from his hold and hold onto them in mine and stare at the now watering orbs.

"Baekhyun, it's okay, don't fret about it. I have told this before and I'll say it again, I love you no matter what and I don't care how long it takes for us to have our baby, I'll wait for as long as you want. Okay?"

I ask to reassure him and rub soothing circles on his back.

"But didn't you want an offspring Yeollie?"

"Let's not thinks about that and please, I am in need of you now."

"H-how?" He asks stammering in between.
I smirk and let my hand explore his body and hold on to his hips.

"That's how."

Morning came too quick for my liking and I really didn't want my time with him to end but I don't mind. I'm pretty sure he is sore after 'that' and I didn't want to force him. Instead, I turned to face him, only to find him snoring lightly with his plump lips parted and hair messy.

I smiled and nudged him to wake up. He did and smiled at me and slowly made his way towards me, then holding onto my waist to pull himself closer.

"Good morning Chanyeol-ssi~" He beamed and nuzzled him face onto my collar bones and kissed the middle of my chest lightly.

"Baekhyun?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sore?"

"N-no I-I'm not!" He says shying away and blushing madly as he let his gaze fall down onto my hips.

"Just asking! Don't worry Hyunnie!" I say as I assure him that nothing would happen as of YET.

"Chanyeol?"

"Mmh?"

"Your squeezing my tail, Could you get up?" He says with a smile and I fumble to get off of him knowing that a demon's tail is very sensitive. Kinda like emotions.

I fumbled too hard and fell of the bed dragging him down with me.

"AISH!" I sigh as I rub my back now red due the fall.

"Are you okay?" He asks laughing and crawling in between my legs giggling. I laugh back and embrace and kiss the forehead of the little demon.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OMO!

CHANNIE'S STILL AN URGE MACHINE,

SORRY ABOUT THE SUDDEN HIATUS GUYS,
WATTPAD HAD STOPPED WORKING FOR A WHILE AND IT DISAGREES EVERY TIME I WANT TO POST THE PICTURE OF HIS WINGS.

UGGH! WATTPAD, STOP BEING A MOODY TEENAGER.

~Bows 90 degree