chapter- 5

NO ONE'S POV:

Chanyeol woke up to the sound of his brother's yells from outside his door, which, to his avail, when he opened, came in a tornado of angels throwing questions all at once.

"Do any of you know where Baekhyun is?" He asked trying not to arouse any suspicion.

"He's in the far end of the castle, near the storage, but he's not important. Chanyeol! you need to come with us!" The group finally settled down.

"And why would I do that?" asked Chanyeol who approached his cabinet to remove a few clothes to wear.

"Your mother is waiting and she has a few people she wants you to meet."

"Fine."

After changing, Chanyeol made his way towards the room that the family had held meeting in, and entered.

"Ah Chanyeol! My darling! Come here. Some one's here to see you." Chanyeol's mother motioned him towards her.

"Good morning Master Kim, and Lord Kim." Chanyeol bowed as he recognized the two, but not their purpose here.

He sat down as respectfully as possible and smiled at the younger boy, who shied away.

"Well then, let's get back to the point shall we?" His mother spoke up.

"Ah yes Mrs. Park. As you can see, My boy here, Taehyung is a fine gentleman, for a fine gentleman."He motions towards the two boys seated.

"Well what do you think Chanyeol?" His mother questioned him.

"Sorry, but I wasn't informed as to why they are here so, please do inform me mother?"

"Oh how silly of me! Taehyung here is asking for your hand in marriage."

"Eh?! Really? Well I don't really know as of yet but, I am not sure." Chanyeol starts to fidget, knowing that what he is doing, is wrong.

"Well I see your a calculating individual. Well then, Taehyung and yourself should take a walk around the garden and talk and get to know each other." The older male motioned the two out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

CHANYEOL'S POV:

"So, Um... Chanyeol, Wait, can I call you that?" Taehyung asked me, and I really must say. He does remind me of someone.

"S-surely, you may."

We made our way towards the gazebo in between the ethereal garden surrounded by purple and blue cherry blossoms as they were in full bloom.

"Chanyeol, this is beautiful." he said as he made his way towards the gazebo by crossing the black wood bridge connecting it.

We took a seat in front of the crystal clear lake and stared into the water.

"Look, Taehyung. I know you don't want this relationship, as much I don't either."

I don't know what happened.

"Chanyeol?" he looked up to me from his daze on the blue petals on the surface of the water.

"Please don't lie to yourself. I could see it in your eyes that your father had forced this on you. Didn't he?"

"W-well, yes. He did." He replied looking down and almost in the verge of crying.

"So what do you say? Do want to be my wife and ruin your life, or do you want to find your person, your significant other and be his'?"

"I'll go now, and thank you."

He made his way towards the main house, and I made my way towards Baekhyun's room.

________________________________________________________________________________

SOMETHING'S GONNA HAPPEN~

SOMETHING REALLY SWEET~

MAYBE COULD BITTER, OR SOUR~

BUT THEIR FINALLY GONNA MEET~

SO NOW ON-WARDS I CONVEY MY SPEECH~

A POEM, IN THIS WAY~

TO EVERYONE~

AND TO THEIR DISMAY~

SEE YOU SOON IN ANOTHER CHAPPY~

SO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT~

ALTHOUGH THIS CHAPTER AND MY POEMS  ARE VERY CRAPPY~

~BOWS 90 DEGREE