introduction........

War.

This three lettered word can bring out the evil in any.

But what if you are already a dweller of hell?

For years, Demons and Angels have long been at war and there were causalities on both sides and owing to the massacre, the two sides decided that they had enough and came to a conclusion.

the youngest of the two sides' royal members are to be united in order to bring peace.

That's where Baekhyun, Byun baekhyun, also known as Lucifer Micheal as the youngest from hell's side and Park Chanyeol as the youngest from heaven's side come in.

Being selected from birth to be united to the enemy wasn't exactly what they had planned, but had to go through it any way, for their people.

And there is a catch.

the child born between them is the only way to show that they are finally rid of the war, but for that to happen both the demon and angel have to agree to mate.

What will happen?

Who will win?

Will they love?

Find out..............

____________________________________________________________

YUP I'M BACK BUT NOT BACK AT THE SAME TIME SO......

MIAHNE!!

ANYWAYS, THIS WAS THE ANGST SUPERNATURAL I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND DO EXPECT IT IN A FEW DAYS TO BE MORE DEVELOPED.

SIGNING OUT,

the_silent_fangirl

Bows 90 degree