chapter-2

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of the bird demons singing.

Don't get him wrong. He really did like their song.

But not today.

"Baekkieboo! Time to get married!!!" Yunah called out from the halls outside.

"Ne! Coming." Baekhyun lazily got up from bed and made his way to clothe his naked body but before he could start, he went for a wash.

As he turned the knob to hot, he remembered that he still had a cut from his previous duel with Kyungsoo, and it stung.

"Aish~ It hurts"

Baekhyun made his way out of the shower and searched for a new suit to wear before he'd change into the wedding suit.

"YA BAEKHYUN!!!" Yunah entered without knocking, embarrassing the younger.

" NOONA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? i TOLD YOU I'M COMING DIDN'T I?"

Baekhyun shouted at his elder sister as he desperate tried covering his towel clad body.

"Some one's looking hot! Anyways Baekkieboo, save all this for your first night okay? and get ready!"

Yunah made her way out of the room and waited behind a closed door.

"Aish! This family!" Baekhyun smiled to himself which gradually fell as he remembered the day.

As he made his way down with a black shirt that displayed his perfectly toned but lean body and dark red trousers, he saw that the decor and food were already prepared and ready to be marveled by the guests.

"Baekhyunnie!!!" Tao, a Panda demon leaped from the chandelier on the ceiling towards him and landing with a gigantic 'thud' on him, squishing the magenta haired demon.

"Tao-ah! Get off of me!" Baekhyun hurled the panda away from him.

"Baekhyunnie! Mianhe~ Anyways I was searching for you where were you?"

"You were searching for me on the chandelier." Baekhyun asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Aww, no details kay? Anyways Chen was searching for you everywhere and he told me that I..."

"TAO! THAT WAS FREAKING 45 MINUTES AGO!!" Chen came thundering in as he caught hold of baekhyun and lifted him up bridal style and carried him away into a room, where his suit was waiting for a new owner.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun hugged the older as they stayed like that for some time.

"Yes Baekhyun?" chen said as he seated the both of them on the couch near by and pulled the smaller to his lap, with his legs on both sides and smiled at his younger brother.

"I'll miss you the most." Baekhyun let a tear fall gently down his face before chen smiled and kissed him on the forehead and rubbed the tear.

"Baekhyun, love. I'll miss you a lot too. Remember to write to me okay?" Chen smiled at his younger brother as he hugged the boy and rubbed soothing circles to soothe the now crying boy on his shoulders.

"Baekhyun. Let's get ready. Okay?"

The rest of the whole evening was spent on preparing the sad bride.

One last look and his father lead him to the hall.

The doors open and Baekhyun didn't dare look up. His father led him half way and then he was on his own to walk up the aisle towards his groom who stood behind a pale background to hide his face.

On his way there, he was touched on the thighs and bottom by the lower demons around who seemed jealous of the fact that they couldn't have the boy to themselves. But every time Baekhyun turned to shoo away a hand or paw or what ever, he would get touched by the other side of the aisle.

At last Chen grew impatient as he saw his younger brother get molested, and made his way towards him and gracefully guided him towards the platform.

With the vows done, it was now time to kiss the bride.

Baekhyun was a little happy to be finally able to feel another person's touch after all that isolation.

The background was raised.

Baekhyun looked up.

And never was he so stunned at the beautiful person in front of him.

The person bent down and captured his lips and Baekhyun froze but seemingly enjoyed the kiss as the other held him by the waist, something only Chen, Kyungsoo, Yunah and Tao were allowed to do, and pull him towards the taller as baekhyun wrapped his arms around the taller.

As the crowd cheered and hooted for the young prince, Baekhyun didn't care for all he knew, this being had now made his way into the smaller's life.

_________________________________________________________________________________

TOO MANY BAEKYEOL FEELS.

UGGH!!

HELP ME!!

~BOWS 90 DEGREE