chapter- 11

CHANYEOL'S POV:

I cried as I saw Baekhyun go limp in my arms.

"BAEKHYUN!!" I screamt his name out but he wouldn't reply.

I was too engrossed into wailing for the boy that I hadn't noticed a faint demon aura building up behind me, when it finally spoke.

"Arch-Chanyeol. Step away from Michael." A voice boomed from behind and as I turned, I saw someone very familiar. The high cheek-bones, Tall stature, Blond hair, .

"Don't worry, I'm Chen. Baekhyun's brother. I need to see him, immediately"

I got up to lay Baekhyun on the bed, and looked up to find Chen's eyes.

"Turn him over."

I turned him over, only to be shocked by his next move. He trailed his hands down to his tail and the small of his neck.

"Oi! What are you doing?"

"Just checking something...." he said as he slid his hands down towards Baekhyun's hips, and brother or not, I don't like this person, "....Just as expected."

"What? What happened?"

"You are familiar with the term 'puberty' yes?" He said and I began rethinking my options to judge the guy.

"Err....yes?" I settle my self down on the bed, opposite him, and gently touching Baekhyun's shoulder, but asserting my ownership of my mate.

"When demons hit puberty, they develop black winged tattoos on their back, signifying that they are ready to mate and that allows them to easily find one too. But Baekhyun had been married before that and he wasn't given time to develop the tattoos."

He says by placing a hand on the now forming tattoos on Baekhyun's back.

I shake my head in acknowledgement.

"Wait........Did you, perhaps, mate with him already?" He asked looking at me with a shock written all over.

"Y-Yes, we did mate once. I didn't do it without his consent though."

"Ah! That helps even better." He rubs baekhyun's fully formed tattoos to earn a mewl from him, as if Baekhyun recognized the demon's touch and leaned in closer , decreasing the distance between them and curling around the guy's lap, breathing softly.

"He is still young, perhaps too young for all this politics." Chen said with a look of sympathy across his face, as he petted the boy in his lap.

"Please take good care of my younger brother, or else........ well it's simple. I'll kill you." He said with a sadistic grin, as he slowly rose from his position and disappeared from sight.

I glanced back at Baekhyun, but this time. He was curled on my lap.

I smile as I gently touch the other's neck, making him whimper and turn away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

BROTHERLY CHEN ,

IS BACK AGAIN!!!!

ANYWAYS,

THANK YOU FOR READING AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHERE I HAD GOT THE IDEA OF

" #DEMONPUBERTY " ....................DON'T ASK,

IT'S BETTER THAT WAY~

I TRIED UPLOADING A PIC OF THE WINGS, BUT WATTPAD DISAGREES WITH ME ALL THE TIME.

~Bows 90 degree