33. Waking up to you!!

Start from the beginning

I followed his gaze and ended up lying straight on my back looking up, my leg bend towards me. He too had his knee folded above him and we lay there for a while.

He still had one arm around me through my neck, which I used as the pillow, while my one hand lay simply near my head, the other on my waist, where his hand was a few minutes ago.

We didn't know what time it was, and we didn't bother too. Nothing mattered, it was only us.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, still looking path the ceiling.

"Hmm.. " I hummed, my eyes close, enjoying his warmth.

"Why do you always call me "Ji" and not my name?" He asked. Okay, that was unexpected.

"Patha nahi" I said, feeling sleepy again.

"What patha nahi, I asked you to call me Cherry right, but you are still behind this 'Ji', why?" He asked again.

"Arey, how can I call you by your name?" I asked back, irritated.

"Why not?" He asked. Aah he is impossible.

"You are the one who says that your my 'Pathi'." I shot back.

"Exactly, all the more reason to call me by my name." He shot back. What?

"How come that is a reason?" I asked, opening my eyes and looking at him, I mean staring at him.

"Dhekho Dhruvika, after marriage, at some point in our life, it would feel better if you call me by my name than this 'Ji'." He said emphasising each word, as if picking them carefully to frame that sentence.

"What point in life?" I asked back, confused. Does he mean about fighting?

"At some point..." He said, trying to convince me. But how can I be convinced when I'm confused???

"First tell me at what point!!" I said being stubborn. He was not the only hotheaded here.

"No, you would not want that now." He said smirking.

Okay! What was he talking about? This is not about fighting.. Pakka...

"Why wouldn't I want that?" I asked back, not sure if what I said was correct. But his smirk was still pasted on that handsome face, and it wasn't helping. Especially early in the morning, lying on each others arms.

"No.... You are trying to distract me. I want to know it. You can't distract me me!" I said, sounding stubborn and brave. If he was a police, then I'm his wife!!

"Do you really want to find it out?" He asked again. What is wrong with him? Why does he keep asking me this?

"Yes..??" I could taste the doubt in my voice, did he realize it too?

But before I could think more, his hand that was behind my neck pulled me towards him shocking me. His other hand caught my hand that was free, pinning it.

Before I could even start thinking as to what was happening, his lips were pressed on mine, knocking the breath out of me.

I tried to move my hands, but his hold was so firm that I couldn't move it.

He slowly began to kiss me, biting and sucking my lips. My brain refused to help me, all senses blocked, just the feel of his lips on me.

Soon he began to move with a rhythm, his head moving along with his lips. His grip on my hand loosened, and I used it to clutch his head, running my hands along his silver hair.

He moved, placing himself on top of me, covering my body with his, our legs tangled.

We slowly pulled back, running out of breath, and he pressed his forehead against mine.