Chapter 27: Rainy Days Pt 3

Start from the beginning

I sigh. He's asking a lot of questions. More than I'd like to deal with right now.

"Somewhere I used to go to a lot." I say as we start to pass a bunch of fields.

He doesn't say anything after. I keep my eyes on the road and shift again.

**

I shift making us slow down. I breathe in as I see the place I used to always go to. Whenever I got beaten badly, or I wanted to think I would always come here.

Granted, this place is about an hour or so away from home but it feels more like home than the house.

I park the car, shutting it off. I look to Cam who's in awe. A small smile comes to my lips.

"Yep." I say looking at the view.

We're in a forest, on a cliff. A view of a black sanded beach and ocean in a cove is in front of us, "I used to come here all the time." I say opening the car door and shutting it.

I walk to the log I used to sit at before and sit down on it. I smile to myself thinking about how much time I spent here. Alone.

I really needed friends back then.

I hear the car door shut, meaning Cam's coming to most likely sit down also.

He sits next to me, "It's beautiful here." He smiles staring at the black sand down below.

I nod, "Yeah. It really is." I smile looking to his side profile, a smile still on his lips.

He turns slowly and connects eyes with me. I smile. He smiles and starts to lean in slowly. My eyes widen slightly. 

As he comes close towards me I quickly scramble to my feet and step forward, walking a bit more towards the edge of the cliff. I look over my shoulder behind me.

Cam nearly falls over leaning forward, catching himself quickly. I hold in a chuckle, "Wha-"

"Cam, I didn't bring you here so we could make out, or start dating again.. I just needed to.. get away." I sigh crossing my arms feeling a cold harsh breeze hit me, I stay watching the waves hit the shore.

I hear him walk towards me, "I don't see why we-"

"Cam," I turn my head to look at him standing next to me, "Me and Matt are still together. I'm not gonna cheat, I wouldn't do that to him, or you for that matter." I breathe out.

"Why can't we happen?" He asks ignoring what I said just moments before.

I turn my body fully towards him. He has a pained expression written all over his face. I swallow.

I hate seeing people I care about hurt, "I.." I trail not finding the words.

Don't want to hurt him..

"Tell me." He growls taking a step towards me getting angry.

I breathe in and look over my shoulder behind me, the rocky sandy beach about 30ft below.
If he takes another step I could literally fall backwards and possibly die.

He's never done that before. Never raised his voice without being controlled. Although he has a right to be like this.

I blink, "I'm in love with Matt, Cameron, and you aren't going to change that."

Hayes POV

I look around the fair grounds, seeing no one is at any stands or rides. Literally no one is here. I think this place is gonna close soon..

Never Give Up (UNDER EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara