Chapter 37.

Chapter 37:

------{Harry's POV}------

I sat myself at the kitchen table as I ate my breakfast. I'm excited for today! Today is the day that Emma and Hayles get home; me and Niall have already arranged to meet them at the airport, whilst the lads set up a 'welcome home' party at Emma's house.

I'm meeting Niall here in an hour so we can go and get the girls together. Its safe to say I can't contain my excitement, theses past six months have been painful not being able to see her and today is finally the day she comes home!

I finished my cereal and put the used bowl in the dishwasher, making my way towards my room. I picked out a simple white tank top and dark wash denim skinny jeans and lay them out on my bed; next I grabbed my towel and headed for my shower, turning on the water and letting it run before stepping in. I felt the lukewarm water flow over my body as I continued to wash myself, the white bar of soap slipping in my hands occasionally.

After rinsing my body I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and emptied a small amount of its contents into my hand, putting the bottle back. My palms rub together before they lathered my hair until bubbles formed, the pear scented shampoo was soon washed from my hair as I rinsed it and turned the shower off. I almost winced at the loss of warmth from the water as my naked body was hit with a cold gust of wind as I stepped out.

I wrapped a towel around my body as I made my way into my room, picking up some white boxers and putting them on, I heard a voice downstairs, "Hellloooo?" a familiar Irish accent boomed through the house.

"I'm in my room Niall!" I shouted back, informing him of where I was. His footsteps make their way up the stairs before his cheerful and overly excited face walked through my bedroom door. "Hey! You look happy." I commented.

"I am. I can't wait to see them. I've missed them so much!" he grinned.

"How're the lads doing?" I asked wondering how they were dealing with setting up the surprise party.

"They're fine. They're all at Emma's putting the decorations up. They said it took Zayn a while to get out of bed but he managed it." he laughed, "Oh and apparently the girls are there too helping." I smiled, knowing that we can always depend on the girls to whip us lads into shape.

"You spoke to Hayles lately?" I asked him. Me and Emma have our suspicions that they got together before we went on tour but they haven't said anything yet.

"Yeah, I spoke to her yesterday." He smiled largely as he thought of Hayley. I nodded my head with a knowing smirk and finished getting dressed before grabbing my keys and closely following Niall out of the front door.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and took it out to find a message from Emma.

The Tease: Thank you for your letter baby, I'm very excited! xxx.

I smiled at the message, glad that she didn't open it before hand. I had written her a small note and placed it into her suitcase before we left, it read: 'Cant wait to see you baby, not long left now! I've missed you, have a safe flight and I'll see you at the airport. Love from the amazing Harry .xx' I giggled as I remembered the memory and began driving to the airport.

~~

We got to the airport 15 minutes ago and have been waiting for the flight to land. It had gotten to the point where both me and Niall couldn't stop fidgeting, we are too excited to see our girls again. After a painful 15 minutes of waiting we finally heard what we have been waiting for, "Flight number 254 has landed." me and Niall looked quickly at each other, his wide eyes and mouth agape replicated my own as we ran to greet the two girls.