Chapter 19.

Chapter 19:

The rain continued to pour down on us as we remained in deafening silence. Emma turned her head slowly to find me already looking at her, I saw her sparkling hazel eyes once again as she looked at me for the first time in 2 days. She attempted a smile and spoke, "you found me" chuckling sadly, she looked down at her songbook.

"I had to, you didn't let me explain." I answered calmly. I could see her eyes begin to water as she turned her head in the other direction.

"I don't want an explanation Harry, it's fine. Im fine." she breathed, although I was quick to reply.

"So your idea of fine is ignoring my calls and texts, leaving London to come home and then hardly seeing your family?" she looked at me in shock, not expecting me to know all of this information.

With her mouth agape she responded, "You went to my house?" she whispered in shock whilst I nodded.

"Your family are very nice. Your brothers are terrifying though, I'm not gonna' lie." I heard her laugh next to me and I felt a shiver surge throughout my body - she just had that effect on me, where she makes me smile by just sitting next to me, or breathing. I smiled and continued, "I also met Mrs West, your number 1 fan, on my journeys as well. She's the one that told me to come here." she giggled again exposing that amazing smile. Almost instantly, her faced turned painfully serious as she looked at me.

"I meant what I said Harry, I don't want an explanation." I looked deeply into her eyes, seeing the pain that was surfacing in the form of small tears.

"You might not want one, but you deserve one," I smiled taking her hands in mine, she nods reluctantly and lets me continue "Emma those pictures were of one of my friends from high school. Her name is Lucy, her and my best mate Rick, who was also there, are together. They are down for a weekend in London and rang me up to see if I wanted to go out with them, to which I said yes. I've known them all my life but I would NEVER go out with Lucy. Not when I have you." I paused, she looked up from playing with her hands that were still in mine, and looked straight into my eyes. My thumbs grazed over the back of her soft hands, wiping the cold rain droplets away as the reached her skin. "I hadn't drank enough to get drunk and I was basically sober the whole night. I know you haven't had the best luck in the past, and I know how you've been played and used, but I'm not gonna' do that Em's. I promise you. I care about you, and don't you ever forget that!" I pulled her towards me and gently placed my forehead on hers, raising my wet left hand to her cheek as my right hand was left intwined with hers. The rain got heavier and heavier, bouncing off our skin and onto the plush grass, but we sat there in dismissal, not caring. It was just the two of us, as we felt the rain hit our skin, the fresh droplets cascading down our bodies as we sat inches apart underneath the willow tree. "I cant lose you Em's, these last couple of days have been excruciatingly painful, I've no been able to talk to you or see you or hear your voice." I paused, "I can't lose you, I just can't." I whispered to her, caressing my thumb against her cheekbone. We remained there with our eyes closed feeling each others warm breaths hit our faces.

She broke the intense silence, her soft voice waking me from my trance, "I believe you. And I know how hard it's been these last couple of days, trust me. I can't lose you either Harry. Promise me I won't lose you. Promise me." she whispered, her voice soft as she pleaded.

"I promise." with that being said I didn't hesitate in bringing her face closer to mine and crashing our lips together, knowing this is what we had both been waiting for. The kiss was filled with complete passion and need - everything that we felt for each other was in that kiss. Our lips moved in sync and I could feel Emma smiling, I followed soon after, knowing that this moment with her was one of the best of my life. Even though I hadn't said it, I have without a doubt fallen for Emma - I love her and I can tell she feels the same. Her hands moved to around my neck and she began to run her fingers through my hair, I moved my hands to her waist and wrapped her in my arms, lying back on the grass. Without breaking the kiss I pulled her down with me, her body above mine, stopping the rain from coming in contact with me; I rolled us over so I was above her preventing her from being hit by the rain, the kiss intensified as I swiped my tounge across her bottom lip asking for entrance, to which she happily accepted. I felt a spark coarse through my body as our tongues grazed slightly, I smiled loving the feeling of mine and Emma's first kiss together. Every cold drop of rain making me want her warm embrace even more. We explored each others mouth before unwillingly pulling away to catch our breaths, I pecked her lips once more, missing the feel of her. She smiled looking up at me, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time" she admitted, making me smile and peck her soft lips again.

I rested my forehead on hers before replying, "me too." I whispered. Grabbing Emma's hand I pulled her up with me until we were both standing, she grabbed her songbook and I intwined our fingers as we ran in the pouring rain back to my car. Once we were sheltered we both sighed and grinned at each other, before I started the ignition and began driving to her house.

"Oh, and my mum wants to meet you." I said bluntly waiting for an answer. I looked over to her and saw she was nervously looking out the window trying to avoid my gaze, "don't worry, she already loves you" I chuckled at her, trying to calm her down. I took her hand in mine with my free one, she then replied.

"Okay, well, I'd say the same but you met my mum before so..." she trailed off, she giggled and looked at me as I replied.

"Tell you what, tomorrow you can meet my family and I can meet yours, we'll make a day of it." I suggested, she nodded and smiled at me, liking the idea.

A few minutes later we arrived at Emma's house. We both got out and I walked her to her door. She slowly turned to me and smiled, causing me to wrap her in a bear hug, and kiss her forehead lightly and lovingly; she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest returning the gesture. We pulled away and I leant down to kiss her one last time before she entered her house - the kiss wasn't as passionate as before but held the same meaning. I pulled away from her soft lips and pecked her one last time, moving a strand of hair away from her face.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered to her smiling. She looked into my eyes and cutely exposed her dimples.

"I can't wait." she uttered before pecking me one last time and entering her house. I walked back to my car, hopped in and headed home, already looking forward to tomorrow.

___________________________

Comment and vote please :) Thank you!

- Pianogirl56