Chapter 11.

Chapter 11:

I stirred from my sleep slowly waking up from my state of total relaxation, realising that I was still resting on Harry's chest as his arm cradled me and our legs remained entwined. I looked up to see his sculpted face, his chocolate brown curls falling messily on his head and a faint smile dancing across his lips. I heard him stir and let out a large sigh as he began to wake up.

"Hey" he said in his sexy husky sleepy voice. Gosh Em, get a hold of yourself!

"Hey" I replied.

"What time is it?" he asked. I removed myself from him and turned to check the time on my phone.

"Err, quarter to four." I was curious as to what we were supposed to be doing here but I held my silence knowing I was going to find out sooner or later.

"Okay, come on then, get ready. You have fifteen minutes." he smiled, pulling himself up from the bed and heading towards the bathroom.

I got up from the warmth we were just flooded in and headed towards my bag to get my make-up bag. I opened it and refreshed myself before putting it in the bag, I took out a nice floral, light dress and got changed then waited for Harry. "You ready?" he asked as he walked out of the bathroom wearing a white dress shirt and dark denim skinny jeans, looking effortlessly amazing as always.

"I sure am," I replied still asking him the same question "so are you gonna' tell me where you're taking me?" he didn't reply, just took my hand and lead me outside our door and down the corridors towards the main doors of the inn and heading in the direction of his car.

He took me to the local park where we sat in a white gazebo that had vines with white roses entwined in them - it looked picturesque and spectacular! It's safe to safe I'm really impressed.

We sat ourselves down on a white bench inside the gazebo and peered across the park, over-looking beautiful amounts of greenery and countryside views. I gasped at the view, in awe of the refreshing nature of the area. My head swivelled to harry and found him already looking at me, he gave a slight smile before we both turned back to the view, neither saying a word until he broke the silence.

"Come on then, we're nearly there." he grasped my hand and held it tightly, pulling me with him.

"W-what? We're not there yet?" I stuttered stunned that after all of this we still weren't where we were supposed to be!

"Nope" he said popping the "p".

~~

After walking in a comfortable silence for a good ten minutes, occasionally sharing the odd coy glance, Harry decided to tell me why we were here.

"I'm taking you on a date." he casually told me.

I looked at him stunned. He took me on a date?! W-what? W-why would he want to take me on a date??

"Why not?" he giggled to himself. Great, I said that out loud. He must think I'm a right weirdo...

"Not really. Louis' stranger, I'm used to it." I look at him embarrassed that I keep blurting things out, my cheeks flushed and I turned my head away from him so he wouldn't notice. I gasped when something perfect caught my eye...

"Oh my gosh." I whispered, still staring. I turned to see a smiling Harry as he laughed at my stunned expression, he took my hand and brought me closer.

In front of me was my perfect first date. I saw a tall willow tree with fairly lights running in and out of the branches, lighting up the entire area perfectly, there were two large fluffy blankets on the floor with a box wrapped and a bow to finish it off. We made our way over to the admirable setting, both of us lay down immediately, looking up to the sky. I followed his gaze and saw the same sparkling white diamonds fill the sky as he did.

"Harry this is perfect, it's everything I could have asked for." I whispered as I continued to marvel at the view above me.

"I'd hoped that you'd like it. I tried to go along with what you told me." I remembered our game of twenty question's and him asking what my ideal first date would be. And now I know why.

I turned to face him knowing he was facing me, he had a dimpled smile on his face and his eyes were staring straight into mine, captivating me into a trance - I gave him a shy smile in return and bit my lip. "Thank you." I whispered genuinely "This is amazing." I continued.

"It's not over yet." he said, leaving me wondering what he was talking about. Should I be worried?

------{Harry's POV}------

I couldn't help but grin when I glanced over at her expression, her face slightly contorted showing she was obviously confused. I sat up properly and reached over to the box that had been residing peacefully behind us and got my lighter ready in my hand. I passed the box to Emma and she looked down at it, then back to me, "oh gosh, I'm worried." I chuckled at her words and encouraged her to open the box.

"Don't be, just open it." she did as I said and smiled at what she found, I got this due to what she told me about it. I had this evening planned in my head ever since me and Emma stayed at Ed's that night, I asked her what her first ideal first date was knowing that I was going to take her on it.

So this evening was simple. It was an evening sat on two blankets, under a tree filled with fairy lights, watching the stars, and a red box that contained two objects that hopefully would make her night.

She took the objects out of the box to reveal two square floating lanterns and put the box dismissively aside, giving one to me she smiled happily. I mentally high-fived myself, this evening was going perfectly!

"At first I got these because you said you liked them but then you told me about your nan and I figured it fitted in perfectly," I started to explain the reasoning of the night, knowing that she was eager to hear it. "I lost someone close to me as well and every year, on New Years Eve, we would write the name of the person we had lost and send it up to the sky in memory of them - and after what you told me, I figured that's what they could be for tonight." I smiled at her and noticed a small tear falling from her glistening hazel eyes as she looked down at her lantern that was resting on her lap, her thumb caressing it occasionally.

I passed her a pen and continued speaking, "Okay, write a message on it and I'll do the same" she silently took the pen from me and smiled beginning to write on her lantern as I wrote on mine.

"Dear Nana Raine, thank you for being such an inspiration to Emma and watching over her. I have no doubt you are an amazing person and it would have been my genuine pleasure to meet you. Lots of love and respect from Harry Styles .xx"

Emma smiled at what I had written as I glanced over at hers, "Dear Nana Raine, I miss you. I love you and I always will - I hope you're watching over me and have seen what I have achieved, because I'm doing it for you. You and granddad. Oh and don't worry, I'll look after him; he misses you too, I can tell, we all can. I love you so much, all my love forever and always Ems xx."

We stood up and I lit both of the candles at the bottom of the lanterns, counting down and releasing them at the same time; we watched them float and intertwine as they climbed further and further in the sky, I could hear a sniffling next to me and turned to see Emma crying - it broke my heart to see her so upset.

I decided to comfort her so I wrapped her tightly in my arms, burying her head in my chest and feeling her tears soak into my shirt, I don't care about that though because I just want her to be happy. She wrapped her arms around my waist and clasped her hands together, holding on to me tightly.

I spoke soothing words into her ears and kissed the top of her head lightly; she looked up at me still wrapped in my arms and smiled, therefore I loosened my grip and used a hand to wipe the extra tears that fell from her face. As I did this she nuzzled her face in my hand, loving my warm touch; she took my hands and I rested my forehead against hers, "Thank you." she whispered lovingly and I could tell that she meant it with every piece of her heart. With that said, we walked the ten minutes back to that car and I drove us back to the Inn, falling asleep as soon as we hit the bed. Like Em said, this night was perfect.

___________________________

This chapter is dedicated to @americangirl300 for her lovely messages and constant belief in my books - thank you so much x

Comment and vote please :) Thank you!

- Pianogirl56