Chapter 12.

Chapter 12:

Being with Harry reminds me a lot of home. I know he likes to go out and go to parties and spend time with friends but I know he also likes to relax and will do anything for the people he loves. He will do anything to protect their privacy, and that reminds me of home, of myself. That's why I'm here, on a get-away weekend removed from the media and press. So we could really get to know each other without any hassle or stress, just the two of us and no-one else. That's why this was perfect, because Harry had tried so hard to make this personal and I hate to say it, but he had. And I am grateful for it.

I woke my self up and turned my head to glance over my shoulder, seeing Harry behind me - spooning me. I took myself out of his grasp and walked to the bathroom, I got a shower and grabbed a towel off the rail wrapping it around my body. Looking around the bathroom, I realised I hadn't brought any clothes in with me. I opened the door ajar and peered around the side to see a sleeping Harry, I used this moment as a chance to get clothes and go back into the bathroom. Slowly, I opened the bathroom door and tip-toed to my bag bending down to retrieve my spare clothes.

------{Harry's POV}------

I woke up and felt the still warm spot next to me was empty, hearing the shower being turned off. I fell back into the same position and pretended to be asleep as I heard the door being opened; she tip-tied out, clutching onto her small towel as she made her way over to her overnight bag. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to sit up in bed, cross my arms and smirk at her before speaking, "you should walk around like that more often, it suits you." she jumped, and clutched even tighter onto her towel now holding some clothes in her right hand. I giggled at her.h

"God Harry! You scared the hell out of me!!" she exclaimed before she walked to the bathroom to get changed. I chuckled and got myself up, getting changed into some grey skinny jeans and a white v neck. Emma came out of the bathroom, dressed and her make-up done.

I pouted, "You looked better before." She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully; we both grabbed our bags and headed out the door of the Inn putting our bags in my car.

"Fancy going for a walk? I'm not ready to go home yet" I admitted.

"I'd love too!" she smiled, I walked alongside her towards the main shops in the village. We came to a small bakery, "Harry look," she pointed to the shop and took my hand leading me in the direction of it. "It looks like the one back home." she smiled a genuine smile as she thought of home, I looked at her and could feel a grin emerging on my face. She dragged me in the shop and we looked around - the inside was painted a maroon colour with silver lights hanging from the ceiling, the display desk was at the back right corner of the shop and contained several different types of cakes, biscuits, cupcakes and pastries. Emma peered into the display cabinet deciding what she was wanted, a small elderly lady appeared behind the desk and spoke to us, "Hello I'm Doris is there anything I can help you dears with?" she smiled at us with her crooked grandmotherly smile as Emma answered her question.

"Erm yes, can you tell us what you would recommend? I'm having a hard time deciding." she chuckled sweetly and listened intently to Doris.

"Well the blueberry cookies are lovely and the Almond treats I'm sure you two will love!" she said enthusiastically, you could tell by her apron and her floured hands that she was the owner and baker of all of these treats, proud of her little business.

"We'll take two of each please" Emma smiled as we watched Doris put the items in a small brown paper bag. Whilst we were waiting Emma turned around to me and whispered in my ear, "She is the most adorable person I have ever met in my life!" she silently squealed. I decided to tease her.

"What about me?" I faked hurt with a smirk on my face, she rolled her eyes playfully and gently nudged me before retrieving the bag from Doris.

"Thank you two for coming! Enjoy!" she shouted as we headed out of the bakery waving behind us.

"Aww bless her, she is so sweet!" Emma gushed as we walked down the street, "Yeah, she was" I added, We both took a blueberry cookie and an almond treat each and tasted them. We looked at each other at the same time before nodding enthusiastically, the blueberry cookies we moist and rich with flavour; whilst the almond treats were textured and sweet. Both of them melted in our mouth and we agreed that we will be going back there!

We strolled back to my car and drove the two hours until we finally reached home. I dropped Emma off five minutes away from her house in a quiet street so we wouldn't be seen together by the press - dont get me wrong, I love spending time with Ems and I think she is amazing but we both know that if the press find us together this will be blown completely out of proportion, rumours will start and whatever privacy we had will disappear. So we have both chosen to keep it hidden, that way we get to know each other properly and not what we're perceived to be by the media.

Once I got home I sent Emma a quick message to see if she got home okay,

Me: Hey, did you get home okay? .xx

The Tease: Why, are you worried about me? ;) xx.

Me: I was just curious ;) .xx

The Tease: Whatever helps you sleep at night :P xx.

Me: Well I had a pretty good sleep last night lying next to you ;) .xx

The Tease: So did I, you're very comfortable! xx.

Me: I know ;) .xx

The Tease: I've just rolled my eyes at you... And yes, I got home fine. Thank you for asking :) xx.

Me: No problem babe .xx

We texted for quite a while and I could tell Emma was getting tired due to her slow replies, up until I didn't get a text whatsoever knowing that she had fallen asleep. It wasn't long after that when my eyes started to droop and I also fell into a deep slumber, thinking about these last few days with Emma. I think I've started to fall for her...

___________________________

Comment and vote please :) Thank you!

- Pianogirl56