Chapter 28.

Chapter 28:

After I finished packing my bag, me and Hayley decided to sit down and watch a film as tonight is her last night and she is leaving sometime tomorrow lunch. We put on The Woman In Black and huddled together, jumping occasionally at the particularly unnerving bits. It was shortly after Daniel Radcliffe was reading old letters that I remembered to follow Rose on Twitter. I got out my phone and clicked on the app, as it opened I found the search bar and typed in her Username 'RoseWalker_43' only to find her at the top. Her picture was of her in a bikini on a beach with a large sunhat on, smiling. I clicked the follow button and sent her a picture message.

"@EmmaRaine: Hi @RoseWalker_43, sat watching The Woman In Black with @Hayles28 :( its quiet jumpy... xx. pic.twitter.com/924chnsr46vdyplko"

I sent it, getting hundreds of thousands of replies, favourites and retweets until I got a mention from Rose.

"@RoseWalker_43: @EmmaRaine I hope you're having fun! At least it's daytime for you :) xx"

I giggled at her response and retweeted it, nodding my head in agreement. Everyone knows that monsters can't get you in the daylight! I was about to lock my phone before noticing I had a DM; I clicked on the message and rolled my eyes instantly at it.

@Harry_Styles: Big baby! :P .xx

Such a lovely person. I chuckled before replying cleverly.

@EmmaRaine: I get it from you babe ;P xx.

@Harry_Styles: Haha thanks love. Everyone is getting to Liam's for 7pm, is that okay? .xx

@EmmaRaine: yeah, fine by me. We'll see you then xx.

@Harry_Styles: okay babe see you then .xx

I locked my phone and continued watching the film with Hayley. After another hour of the film, the end credits rolled up the screen; we were sat next to each other still huddled and even more frightened than before! "We are NOT watching that ever again!!" Hayley said as she cowered behind me a little bit.

"It was scary, I didn't think it would be that bad." I spoke twisting me head to look at her. "Right come on," I continued "we have to get ready for tonight." Moving from my place on the couch, I strolled upstairs and into my room, grabbing my towel before continuing on to the bathroom. I closed the door and stripped my clothes to the floor, turning on the shower to a hot temperature. I always have hot showers, it's like they burn away all my indecisions and worries leaving me relaxed and fresh for the day ahead. I reached my hand around the curtain and let the water drop over my hand, testing the temperature. Happy with result, I hopped in and ran my hands through my curls, dampening them in order to wash my hair. As I do so the water travels over my body, warm to the touch as I mess with my hair; I grab my coconut shampoo and pour a small blob onto my hand. I lather my hair with the liquid, getting every inch of it until its covered in bubbles. I then roll my head back, allowing the warm water to rinse my hair and strip the soapy lather down to the shower floor, I use a Shea butter body wash on myself to scent my skin. After rinsing every single drop of soap from my body I turn the shower knob to 'off' and grab my fluffy coffee coloured towel, wrapping it comfortably around my body.

I got out of the shower slowly, opening the bathroom door, only to be hit with a cold gust of wind coming in contact with my bare skin. I walk directly into my room and change into my matching black lace underwear; I then put on some light washed skinny jeans that had worn out thighs and knees along with a black strappy top. I decided to curl my hair today instead of leaving it to dry naturally, therefore I got out the hair dyer and curlers before sitting cross-legged on the floor to start drying my hair.

"Ems it's 6, we have to leave in an hour!" Hayley shouted up the stairs to me.

"Okay, I won't be long!" I shouted back as I dried the last bits of my hair. I turned on the curlers and curled the bottom half of my long hair, it came halfway down my back looking professional and effortless. I took out my make up bag; starting with my moisturiser I smoothed it all over my face before applying a thin layer of foundation and sealing it with a powder. I looked to my natural makeup happy with the result, I moved on to my eyeshadow which was a nude shimmer, then using my eyelash curler followed by my mascara. And to top it all off I swiped my usual red lipstick across my plump lips, before looking at the time.