Chapter 19

Niall's P.O.V.

"Would you like to explain who these people are?" Paul asked angrily... Oh shit... He is going to give us a fucking lesson right now.

"Paul calm down. These people are our friends. They are nice people." Liam tried to explain but Paul looked like he wasn't having that crap... Damn... He is really mad at us... We are never going to stop here shit out of this in our lives... Paul is going to hold it against us I know it...

"How did you find them? You have only been here three days! Girls! You are here to protect them since clearly they can't protect themselves. For all we know these people could be serial killers!"

"It was Niall's fault! Don't get mad with us!" Louis exclaimed pointing at me. You've got to be kidding me.

"Thanks lad! That's really helpful! Blame everything on the blonde right!"

"Niall. Explain. Now." Uh-oh... I am going to be in deep trouble. I am so going to kick Lou's ass after this is over.

"Look Sir Paul. It wasn't Niall's fault. It was my fault for being a lazy biatch." Aubrey interrupted us. Paul looked at her curiously.

"Really mystery girl? Who are you?" Paul was actually quite nice to her...

"I am Aubrey. Aubrey Lopez." I smiled at this. This is exactly how she presented herself the first time we talked on the phone.

"Okay Aubrey. Aubrey Lopez. How is this your laziness's fault?... It makes no sense to me."

"I accidently called Niall. I was trying to call Mia but I dialed the wrong number. You see. I was really lazy to go through my contacts and find Mia's name and I thought I knew her number by memory but turns out I don't know her number." Paul nodded at the new information.

"Okay. So why did you become friends? It still makes no sense."

"Hey Sir Paul! It's not my fault for being a badass biatch! I am actually very fun when I want to be."

"And now it all makes sense. Let me guess... Louis is trying to flirt with you." Aubrey looked at him clearly surprised.

"Yea. He is. You know them too goddamn much. You need a break from them sir."

"I know. I do. And you're Mia." He stated looking at Mia. Mia nodded.

"Who are you people? Aubrey Lopez didn't include other people in the brief story she just gave me." Paul pointed at Jackie, Mark, and Shawn. Aubrey was still looking at Paul clearly impressed. Oh god.

"I'm Jackie, this is my boyfriend Mark, and this is Shawn. Aubrey's guy best friend."

"Okay. I think I have the puzzle all figured out. Sorry that was rude. I forgot to say hello. Hello. Now that we got this all sorted out. Are you going to be going outside to the meet and greet with the boys and girls?"